Jump to content

Dave T

Members
  • Content Count

    795
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Dave T last won the day on May 28 2018

Dave T had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

315 Excellent

About Dave T

Previous Fields

  • Year of first Tri race?
    1996

Profile Information

  • Location
    Franghanistan

Recent Profile Visitors

749 profile views
  1. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-administration-officially-authorizes-biden-transition-n1248726 Must confess I'm a bit surprised Trump has made this concession. Kudos
  2. That has been my theory the whole time. Trump has zero intention of conceding ( obviously). He knows he's lost, but he's just waiting for December 8th to come and go. ( Mind you I can't find out if a FINAL Supreme Court decision, on any of his bogus lawsuits that may eventually make their way that far, has to be made by 8/12/20?? ) Then he can maintain his stance that he didn't lose 'cause it was rigged, and that the legal system is a "radical left" system set against him. He'll have to walk away because he won't be able to force the Electoral College to illegally change th
  3. That's really a bit wrong. Now if you said you had a thing for "axes" I'd understand. 😉
  4. I know I shouldn't play this game, but boy am I sick of this line. Take this as a rebuttal. https://www.businessinsider.com.au/arkansas-police-chief-lang-holland-resigns-parler-posts-threaten-democrats-2020-11
  5. The gift that just keeps on giving. When Fox shuts down Kayleigh you know he's yesterday's news.
  6. See here is exactly what IJ is talking about. Only the "Right" can hate the "right" way. 😆😆😆
  7. Mate. Get over yourself. I haven't seen ANY "hate-filled yanks" on multiple media coverages of the day, both here and from the US. What I have seen is a multitude of examples of people embracing a new, inclusive and positive era ahead. Sure, the media have predominantly shown the reaction of those that voted for Biden. But those reactions are of "joy", "relief " and "happiness ". People crying about the fact that the "dictator" has been deposed. The other day I posted two photos: Trump and Lukashenko. At least in a true democracy like the US, the people actually do have the ulti
  8. Using my own running style during an IM as a reference, I think he looks pretty good.😆😆
  9. I'm claiming victory in the Tranny's Cup. (Well nobody else contested with any numbers anyway.😆😆) Only thing that I may have been wrong about is Georgia.🥂
  10. You said it! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 8 years to the day!!!
  11. Mark Meadows ( Chief of Staff ) prediction comes true. They have not been able to control the pandemic. He has just reported he's tested positive. One up side for him is that he doesn't have to be close to Trump when the toys are flying around the sandpit. After just addressing the cameras, Biden hasn't claimed victory, and it will probably happen now till tomorrow.
  12. Biden's lead in Pennsylvania is now a little over 27000, which is 0.4%. Once that has exceeded the 0.5% that would demand an automatic recount, it's likely the Associated Press will call it in his favour. Then he "may" claim victory.
  13. Agreed. But.... If they had compulsory voting then it would be more significant. When 60% of 60% of the population votes for you, that's great. What about the other 40% of the lazy bastards. On a side note, Pennsylvania may be posting their "deciding" results after midnight tonight our time. So we might actually hear a call from Biden on the morning news. Let's hope so.👍👍👍👍
×
×
  • Create New...