Sign in to follow this  
Notsofast

Strava Help

Hi all,

Basically overnight I can’t see any maps on my Strava. I am just getting the grey screen with what looks like contour lines (default I am guessing as they all the same). 

I have logged out and back in, location services are on and I can’t find anything on google. 

Can anyone suggest what may be wrong? Maybe it’s something to do with new subscription service which I do not pay?

Thanks in advance. 

NSF

I get that occasionally when viewing via the Strava app on my phone, but it's only been for short periods and I've put it down to my  internet connection rather than a Strava issue. (I have a paid subscription). It's always eventually loaded or resolved itself, so I've never really investigated further. Sorry, that might not help much.

On the Strava map, bottom right hand corner is a round circle with a symbol that looks like two pieces of paper. Click on this and make sure it is set to standard. If standard is not working try one of the other options.

4 hours ago, Bored@work said:

I updated the app & it fixed it. Unfortunately it changed my leader boards to miles 

Thanks mate. This fixed it. 
Cheers NSF

22 hours ago, batman said:

We had the same problem. Deleted then reloaded the app. Worked

Thanks worked for me too - I had the same problem and it was driving me nuts!