Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lost in transition

Lock-outs across Australia

Recommended Posts

I suppose it all depends on how quickly they get it under control. I'd hate to be a Victorian wanting to travel to a race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

I suppose it all depends on how quickly they get it under control. I'd hate to be a Victorian wanting to travel to a race.

Or just a Victorian....

FM

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Flanman said:

Or just a Victorian....

FM

Well that goes without saying. Even before all this started. ;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lost in transition said:

With seemingly more and more states locking down borders with Victoria. What happens to the people who have IM's coming up in the next few months?

I've taken the view that this year is a no-go for any big races now. I've now deferred my Sunny Coast 70.3 entry. Too many uncertainty and its just too difficult to focus on a race let alone training!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dazmuzza said:

I've taken the view that this year is a no-go for any big races now. I've now deferred my Sunny Coast 70.3 entry. Too many uncertainty and its just too difficult to focus on a race let alone training!

Agree. I still thik IMNZ will be the first race back.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dazmuzza said:

I've taken the view that this year is a no-go for any big races now. I've now deferred my Sunny Coast 70.3 entry. Too many uncertainty and its just too difficult to focus on a race let alone training!

I'm going to defer my SC entry, but waiting to see if they cancel/postpone and if they offer transfers to other events. If they offer transfers I might transfer to Geelong 2021 and hope it goes ahead. Otherwise I'll just defer SC to 2021, deadline for deferral at moment is July 30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm holding out hope that the SC race will go ahead, but am completely OK if they pull the plug. I think that realistically the chances are dropping by the day, especially with things down south swinging the way that they are.

I'll happily defer to 2021 and shift focus to Robbie's Gran Fondo 130km ride, the Tour De Valley 72km ITT and then the Tweed Coast Enduro in March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...