Crowies crushed nuts

TecoBuy - Garmin 945

A sure sign it's fake is no credit card function, meaning you can only pay with paypal, which this website does. 

55 minutes ago, nealo said:

The fenix 5 doesn't have garmin pay, music or incident alert which are all important to me.  I don't see it as a massive upgrade from my current 735. 

I listen to music on all my runs so not carrying a phone and bank card is a huge bonus. 

27 minutes ago, Crowies crushed nuts said:

The fenix 5 doesn't have garmin pay, music or incident alert which are all important to me.  I don't see it as a massive upgrade from my current 735. 

I listen to music on all my runs so not carrying a phone and bank card is a huge bonus. 

Which was the reason why I upgraded. The music works so well with my headphones plus virtual run for running with Zwift on the treadmill. Unfortunately Bankwest isn't compliant with Garmin Pay.

31 minutes ago, zed said:

Which was the reason why I upgraded. The music works so well with my headphones plus virtual run for running with Zwift on the treadmill. Unfortunately Bankwest isn't compliant with Garmin Pay.

do you download the music to your watch prior to your run?  what model do you have?  i like to listen to podcast when I run.  used to have the ipod nano years ago with the clip so that worked well but now have to carry my phone.

17 minutes ago, CootaGC said:

do you download the music to your watch prior to your run?  what model do you have?  i like to listen to podcast when I run.  used to have the ipod nano years ago with the clip so that worked well but now have to carry my phone.

I use spotify and it syncs with that, so I download all my spotify playlists. Alternatively you can launch Garmin Express and drag and drop music and playlists from Windows Media Player to the watch. Works very well. 

4 hours ago, Crowies crushed nuts said:

Fair enough

On 04/06/2020 at 1:04 PM, zed said:

A sure sign it's fake is no credit card function, meaning you can only pay with paypal, which this website does. 

I thought that if they had PayPal it was a good sign as it was harder to gain their credentials than visa or MC, and PayPal offers better customer protection than CCs?

In fact,  I don't let my kids pay for anything on line unless they DO have paypal.