Sign in to follow this  
Naut

Post your Virtual race

Racing in real world is still a no go, but racing in magical fairy lands has hit an all time high.

Post your planned races here and maybe some of us can line up on the virtual start line together.

I am going to have a crack at Tour for All Stage 3 in C Grade at 7:10am tomorrow on Zwift.

Excuse list:

• Trained 16 days straight
  • Did a crit this morning
  • Late night townhall webcast with Germany
  • Allergic to the cats
  • Ran out of protein powder 3 days ago
  • I put my actual weight in and EVERYONE else is cheating

Naut, I hadn’t read this thread as thought it was im virtual racing. But zwift related which I am absolutely loving lately. 

I’ve mainly been doing the group rides in tour for all, will ride the surrey hill version probably on Saturday. 

I’ve been having a go at the SRAM send it races. Every Tuesday evening for another 6 weeks, think 6:30 for women and 7:10 for men. It’s open to all categories and aimed at aussies, think some of the national pro teams are involved. It’s one of the most horrible 30-40 minute experiences known to man

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kenneth said:

Naut, I hadn’t read this thread as thought it was im virtual racing. But zwift related which I am absolutely loving lately. 

I’ve mainly been doing the group rides in tour for all, will ride the surrey hill version probably on Saturday. 

I’ve been having a go at the SRAM send it races. Every Tuesday evening for another 6 weeks, think 6:30 for women and 7:10 for men. It’s open to all categories and aimed at aussies, think some of the national pro teams are involved. It’s one of the most horrible 30-40 minute experiences known to man

I looked at the SRAM series and have friends doing it, but I just can't do a night race, I would never get to sleep. 

The Tour for All has been great. I did the last stage yesterday morning in C grade. Over the last 3 kms I had a guy riding about 4.7 w/kg and rapidly catching. I had to hold over 4 w/kg and beat him by a couple of seconds but thought I was going to spew once it was over. 

I have jumped on Zwiftpower so I can see where I really sit and get a bit of a feel for actual results.

• Like 1

I loved Tour for All, though I just mainly did group rides rather than race them. Still quite fun and varied. Hope they keep doing these little series as its a great way to engage people. 

• Like 1