Jump to content
Flanman

Port Photos

Recommended Posts

I found a few photos of previous Port races and thought I’d share seeing we missed out this year. Do you have any special ones to share ?

FM

E936C02A-7B74-4742-B3E1-FFB117DBEEE1.jpeg

8DBE3A27-2ED1-4CF5-8920-4942DEF3CF6F.jpeg

8B75A0CD-0B66-4403-B0DE-EFAFE6C6C6F5.jpeg

Edited by Flanman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit personal, but very happy memories - bloody miss it (apologies for the poor quality)!

Two Trannys keeping each other going.

WithClappers.JPG

Beer Mile celebrations...

WithIronJimbo.jpg

Party time!

IMOZparty.JPG

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We didn't know this bloke from a bar of soap, but the kids loved his propeller hat & gave him a big cheer each time he went past, so he ran off course for a quick snap with the girls.

1431661868_IM(90).thumb.JPG.75fb65291e474b3015265ab6e4e2997a.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

We didn't know this bloke from a bar of soap, but the kids loved his propeller hat & gave him a big cheer each time he went past, so he ran off course for a quick snap with the girls.

1431661868_IM(90).thumb.JPG.75fb65291e474b3015265ab6e4e2997a.JPG

That’s Doug. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/06/2020 at 10:41 PM, TenPints said:

A bit personal, but very happy memories - bloody miss it (apologies for the poor quality)!

Two Trannys keeping each other going.

WithClappers.JPG

Beer Mile celebrations...

WithIronJimbo.jpg

Party time!

IMOZparty.JPG

The rose amongst the thorns 🤣

I didn't even notice at the time that I was the only female there. That's what I love about tri. It's just a group of crazies doing crazy stuff together. You guys are awesome. I'll never forget that weekend. You guys made it for me! Thanks!!

NOW GET OFF TRANNIES AND GO AND TRAIN!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/05/2020 at 3:43 PM, roxii said:

The joys of a media pass. 

DSC_0100.JPG

DSC_0103.JPG

Hopeful to be back there this year after a near two year hiatus!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/07/2020 at 11:32 AM, lachie94 said:

Hopeful to be back there this year after a near two year hiatus!

Nope 😢

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/07/2020 at 9:02 AM, Cranky said:

The rose amongst the thorns 🤣

I didn't even notice at the time that I was the only female there.

 

Show the pic to your husband. See if he notices.

:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Paul Every said:

Show the pic to your husband. See if he notices.

:lol:

I saw it and thought about chucking the Brazzers logo on it 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Cranky said:

What's Brazzers?

Look it up. But not on a work computer. 🙄

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...