KieranR

Busso 19

Nothing like having a boring race in WA. Mate, I’ve never read a race report so compelling. To finish Busso in that condition is quite extraordinary. Congratulations (I think) for not permanently injuring yourself. 

I hope you are having a rest and seeing a doctor now. Stay safe

FM

PS: With that loss of weight, I think you won the Biggest Loser Challenge. 

• Like 2

"20km down the road I all Of a sudden projectile vomited straight out in front of me "

What do you reckon this was about-did you swallow a lot of sea water or something? Thanks for the awesome write up, well done!

41 minutes ago, more said:

"20km down the road I all Of a sudden projectile vomited straight out in front of me "

What do you reckon this was about-did you swallow a lot of sea water or something? Thanks for the awesome write up, well done!

Nope no sea water went in so I’m perplexed as to why this happened

when people talk about gutsing it out to the end I'm pretty sure they meant metaphorically rather than literally. 😀

Well Done!!!!

• Haha 1

I have no real words for how to reply to that, I am very impressed you managed to finish, but like you inferred, it is is a mental game, and some days you do just need to finish what you start. Well done.

• Like 1

Great report mate, good to see u out there suffering along with the rest of us! 

• Like 1

Good stuff mate. Sorry your day didn't go as planned but kudos for gutsing it out!