Sign in to follow this  
IronmanFoz

Sports Pursuit

Hi all, In line with the xmas thread I though I would add this as it is my go to shopping site for all things.

If I could describe this site it seems to be all major companys selling off the older stock or last seasons gear. It based in the UK i think and the prices i see listed are Australian Dollars which is cool. Never had to send anything back yet.

Example of stuff I have bought are:

Running gear, Cycling gear, Sports shoes, Dress shoes, Pufffer jackets to name a few.

When you "email' sign up, you'll get a daily email, with a run down of whats hot, but you can search almost anything.

Todays brands for example are: 

Columbia Ski Gear, Shred Ski Gear, Bionic adventure/running clothing, Salming running,Compression,  @XU, Under Armour, Fjern, Zoggs, Speedo and more.

In there Sales section is: Attiq Cycling/running , Giant Cycling, HuuB wetsuits, Pearl Izumi, POC, RaphaSugoi Cycling,  ZOOT..... to name a few.  Zoot has lots of stuff you see in the standard Ironman Expo store ie: Zoot Trisuit - $80. Also Zoot running shoes... under 100.

Explore:

www.sportspursuit.com

Edited by IronmanFoz

Yep, great website. Dangerous for the credit card.

• Like 1