Jump to content
Katz

Busso 2019 - Roll Call

Recommended Posts

Katz - 1181

Stikman - 840

Fatdog - 874

Zed - 144

Ironnerd - 15 009

Kiwininoz - 141

Wombattri - 234 - late scratching

Nath - 1101

Youngy2 - 

Trunkz - 

KieranR - 

FuiFui - 

Edited by Katz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Katz said:

Katz - 1181

Stikman - 840

Fatdog - 874

Zed - 

Ironnerd - 

Kiwininoz - 

Wombattri - 

Nath - 1101

Youngy2 - 

Trunkz - 

KieranR - 

FuiFui - 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Katz - 1181

Stikman - 840

Fatdog - 874

Zed - 

Ironnerd - 15 009

Kiwininoz - 

Wombattri - 

Nath - 1101

Youngy2 - 

Trunkz - 

KieranR - 

FuiFui - 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ironnerd said:

Katz - 1181

Stikman - 840

Fatdog - 874

Zed - 144

Ironnerd - 15 009

Kiwininoz - 

Wombattri - 234

Nath - 1101

Youngy2 - 

Trunkz - 

KieranR - 

FuiFui - 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, KieranR said:

Not a definite starter yet

Added your name, just in case.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck to you all that are racing. Hope the conditions are favourable for a great day.🏊‍♂️ 🚴‍♂️ 🏃 🏅

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a big meltdown about not wanting to race, I’m anxious right now but Nicole has said to get my ass down to exmouth tonight and go diving for a few days and then get my ass even further sth to busso and do the race with zero expectations and just do it.

#757

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KieranR said:

Just had a big meltdown about not wanting to race, I’m anxious right now but Nicole has said to get my ass down to exmouth tonight and go diving for a few days and then get my ass even further sth to busso and do the race with zero expectations and just do it.

#757

YEOW 😎🤘

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Katz, Pete Murray is doing a live IM feed this Thursday night at Darleen (sp ?) 6pm. He said there will be special guests there. He said in his IM Wrap for everyone to come on down   He said the food is great. 
 

FM

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flanman said:

Hey Katz, Pete Murray is doing a live IM feed this Thursday night at Darleen (sp ?) 6pm. He said there will be special guests there. He said in his IM Wrap for everyone to come on down   He said the food is great. 
 

FM

I saw there was something on the schedule. I’ll have a look when I get to work. Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Katz said:

I saw there was something on the schedule. I’ll have a look when I get to work. Thanks!

Actually, that's Friday lunchtime, what I saw on the schedule. I can't find anything about it. Even Google didn't help me? 

But I did find this.

https://www.rockyridgebrewing.com.au/darleens 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck all.  Hope the clouds stay and the flies don't.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Katz said:

Actually, that's Friday lunchtime, what I saw on the schedule. I can't find anything about it. Even Google didn't help me? 

But I did find this.

https://www.rockyridgebrewing.com.au/darleens 

Just spoke with Pete. Yep, that’s the place. 6pm on Thursday. He said he would love the Transitions crew and all their friends to come along. He said he had a very special guest coming too. 
 

you only live once. I will listen to the podcast from this side. 
Enjoy

FM

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Flanman said:

 

you only live once. I will listen to the podcast from this side. 
Enjoy

FM

Hi FM

What podcast is this?

Thanks

NSF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


From Pete Murray........

THE WRAP BHind the DOT live in Busso Thursday this week.
Darleens is the venue
Prince Street Busselton
Great food and refreshments available
5.45pm -6.30pm. Loads of fun. 
Special guest stars including Cameron Brown Matt Burton
Monty Cooper guest host this week.
Loads of fun so come on down. 
See you there . Who is in?

FM

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm the emancipated skinny guy in the above pic. Short guy is my training buddy, we walked it in last year,  hopefully a better race this weekend!

Might get settled in on time to meet Kiwi Cam Brown! But for now it's lugging stuff on trains and planes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...