Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Online Newspapers paid

okay so I don't pay for any but thinking about it as I think it's getting harder and harder.

Is one the best?

Or where do you find your online news in one spot?

42 minutes ago, Peter said:

okay so I don't pay for any but thinking about it as I think it's getting harder and harder.

Is one the best?

Or where do you find your online news in one spot?

The Age if you're left, The Herald sun if you are right, News.com.au if you like a Jerry Springer/news hybrid.

Edited by more
  • Haha 1

I go with news.com.au and I also do the surveys to collect points and get the online subscription to daily telegraph for free (50 points gets you a 28 day subscription). With the Tele you can read the articles on their website and also you can download the paper version to the iPad. As for any being the truth, will leave that to you to be the judge. 

As a pom living here for 20 years now, in order I go to the BBC, the guardian and the SMH...

BBC good for news and sport and more global view (And free)

Guardian great for more in depth stuff, some quite funny things (football weekly podcast is great!) as well as more Aussie content (also free)

SMH for a local view (until I've read all the articles I'm allowed)

Edited by AJS
typo!

Currently still use the free ones - Guardian for in depth, Age for Vic stuff, BBC and Al Jezeera for int and a few others I occasionally visit.  I like to move around a few.  Even have news.com.au but find it starts to insult my intelligence after about 2-3 articles.

I don't mind the Guardian, but find it a bit too far left in some of its articles, but in a lot of cases, if it doesn't suit the agenda, the right leaning sites don't even run a story, and news.com is just crap.