roxii

Triathlon Christmas shopping, what’s on your list.

For Christmas this year.

New bike.
I was given an offer I didn't want to miss, so told the wife, expecting to get it knocked back. At which point I was told to go buy a new dually :D (Now to put the old one up for sale)

Now all I want is the health to train consistently, and the wisdom of when to stop and keep the wife happy. 

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:07 PM, IronmanFoz said:

Given I also am looking at a new bike, I'll roll this one out again in the xmas spirit.

Done and delivered.

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:59 AM, The Customer said:

World peace and a pair of these

cloudflow_2-ss20-citrus_sea-m-g3.jpg.3819caa7c5f8b1be3ac0b4be06345a3a.jpg

cloudflow_2-ss20-citrus_sea-m-g1.jpg

Reach out to the Graingers... both sponsored by these. Got boxes comeing out of the .... you know what i mean.

thinking about a go pro 7 to film some of my training.   have an old go pro, (2 I think), but wow they have improved so much. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Prince said:

thinking about a go pro 7 to film some of my training.   have an old go pro, (2 I think), but wow they have improved so much. 

I'm thinking about a GoPro as well, but there's so many choices...  5, 6, 7, 8 - Black, White, Silver...   There's a huge variation in the prices of the various bundles as well.  I think I just want a basic (easy to use) one that I can take underwater to film fish etc when snorkelling, kids playing in the pool or at the beach, kayaking, surfing, MTB'ing, filming swim technique etc.  If I pay too much for one I'm likely not to use it as much for fear of losing it.  Suggesting?  Or even better, has anyone who knows what they're talking about noticed any decent deals?

Edited by Go Easy
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Go Easy said:

I'm thinking about a GoPro as well, but there's so many choices...  5, 6, 7, 8 - Black, White, Silver...   There's a huge variation in the prices of the various bundles as well.  I think I just want a basic (easy to use) one that I can take underwater to film fish etc when snorkelling, kids playing in the pool or at the beach, kayaking, surfing, MTB'ing, filming swim technique etc.  If I pay too much for one I'm likely not to use it as much for fear of losing it.  Suggesting?  Or even better, has anyone who knows what they're talking about noticed any decent deals?

DC Rainmaker has a list of stuff on sale over the Black Friday / Cyber Monday period. There's a Hero 8 deal. Hope that helps 👍

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Jim Shortz said:

DC Rainmaker has a list of stuff on sale over the Black Friday / Cyber Monday period. There's a Hero 8 deal. Hope that helps 👍

Thanks mate, it's a great start!

• Like 1

On 20/11/2019 at 9:18 AM, Fitness Buddy said:

I actually would like the shoes delivered I paid for over a week ago. 

Got sent tracking details but the item has not picked up by courier as the seller is not there for collection.  

Have communicated again which the seller has seen and there is no response.

These actually arrived today.  Only took 3 weeks. 

• Like 4