Sign in to follow this  
Chuckie M

HB 100..who is going and Ghost Hill..

Who is going to HB100 in Hervey bay in less than a couple of weeks.? I think this will be my 5th outing there. I jumped on the bandwagon early on to support Downsey when He wasย Race director. I wouldn't mind riding Ghost hill whilst in town. It'sย  just past the Local Aldi store it would be over 20% gradient and straight up?. Has anyone done it?๐Ÿ˜€

Edited by Chuckie M

13 hours ago, Chuckie M said:

Who is going to HB100 in Hervey bay in less than a couple of weeks.? I think this will be my 5th outing there. I jumped on the bandwagon early on to support Downsey when He wasย Race director. I wouldn't mind riding Ghost hill whilst in town. It'sย  just past the Local Aldi store it would be over 20% gradient and straight up?. Has anyone done it?๐Ÿ˜€

Used to do it regularly, getting a bit busy these days fo the slog up the backside (bike speed 8 car speeds 60 - 100

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Chuckie M said:

Race week discuss.๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Footnote- Trifun is doing the Barge to shore on the Sat..

Yup, seeing as I have a broken bone in my foot I'm not allowed to run till like next easter so it's Barge 2 Beach Swim for me then finish line timing assistant for the Hundy (so I will see you all - but briefly)

Speedy Steve rocks on this course. I am leaving soon for another Chuckie M adventure...๐Ÿ˜‰

On 21/11/2019 at 8:19 AM, Chuckie M said:

Speedy Steve rocks on this course. I am leaving soon for another Chuckie M adventure...๐Ÿ˜‰

I saw Speedy Steve on the news. Ready to give it a crack on Sunday. I rode to Riverheads today. I will buy a place there with a view. Part of my retirement plan. ๐Ÿ˜€

On 13/11/2019 at 6:56 AM, trifun said:

Used to do it regularly, getting a bit busy these days fo the slog up the backside (bike speed 8 car speeds 60 - 100

Bloody glass on Ghost hill. The bay is turning it on today. Is Nick Croft in town?๐Ÿค”

Done and dusted. I enjoyed the finishing beer at the pub. I did see AP around and Speedy Steve rocked the course.๐Ÿ˜€

2 hours ago, Chuckie M said:

Done and dusted. I enjoyed the finishing beer at the pub. I did see AP around and Speedy Steve rocked the course.๐Ÿ˜€

I sat in the finish shute and wrote down your number as you crossed the line (na don't stop to say hello).ย 

It's funny. The course takes it out of you. I had the same shock feeling when finishing a Ironman. Thanks for being there.๐Ÿ˜

57 minutes ago, Chuckie M said:

Looking forward to the beer mile tomorrow. What time does it start?. ๐Ÿ˜€

Don't wait around too long for itย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chuckie M said:

It's funny. The course takes it out of you. I had the same shock feeling when finishing a Ironman. Thanks for being there.๐Ÿ˜

Never got around to an IM but my first World Cup Triathlon (3/130/30) when I made the last turn (after 8:09) onto the finish drive and saw the finish arch - I started to cry with relief.