Sign in to follow this  
plugga

Noosa Tri Early Entry

Noosa Legends are able to enter from today until March , I decided to get mine out of the way and shared my Noosa link on Facebook, a lot of my friends clicked on the link and have entered as well , seems a loop hole but a good one 👍

Edited by plugga
Typo

6 minutes ago, plugga said:

Noosa Legends are able to enter from today until March , I decided to get mine out of the way and shared my Noosa link on Facebook, a lot of my friends clicked on the link and have entered as well , seems a loop hole but a good one 👍

I assume the organisers don't mind that much. They still get an entry fee from each of them (I assume it's not discounted) and they get the money in their account earlier.

2 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

I assume the organisers don't mind that much. They still get an entry fee from each of them (I assume it's not discounted) and they get the money in their account earlier.

only about 5 of us get discounts and we can enter just about any time :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

the email I received today had this as the last paragraph:

Legends are given priority entry as a benefit for your loyalty to the Noosa Triathlon and your achievement, we do please ask this privilege is not abused by sharing links to non-Legends, so we can assure this priority entry is continued for future years.