Jump to content
goughy

"Likes"...

Recommended Posts

Does everyone else constantly run out of "Likes" they can give out on the forum each day?  Parky's a bit short because I've reached my limit.

Is there some way to change the amount of Likes we can give in any one day, or should I just get even grumpier?  Been meaning to ask about this for a while, but just never got around to it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it can be increased, probably should be Willie’s call these days but I’ll see what I can do and then if he doesn’t agree I’ll undo it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Roxii!  I tried to Like your response....... 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, goughy said:

  Parky's a bit short because I've reached my limit.

I'm sure parky will be fine

He likes himself enough for both of you

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Credit where credits due I say IJ :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I'm sure parky will be fine

He likes himself enough for both of you

Yeah I'm ****ing awesome, just ask me.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Parkside said:

Yeah I'm ****ing awesome, just ask me.

Both our online personas involve an air of superiority I guess 

The difference is, I'm not serious about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Both our online personas involve an air of superiority I guess 

The difference is, I'm not serious about it

Let me just say your "not serious" "online persona" has ruined what I thought I knew of you offline. -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t find it at the moment, I need a PC to search easier I’ll keep trying when I get home 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, nealo said:

Let me just say your "not serious" "online persona" has ruined what I thought I knew of you offline. -_-

That's very disappointing to hear nealo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, roxii said:

Can’t find it at the moment, I need a PC to search easier I’ll keep trying when I get home 

Aren't you bed ridden?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah just been down Cronulla enjoying the sun and chatting with Jabba 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roxii said:

Nah just been down Cronulla enjoying the sun and chatting with Jabba 

Comparing war injuries. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like + Like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, roxii said:

Nah just been down Cronulla enjoying the sun and chatting with Jabba 

How is the big fella?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trinube said:

How is the big fella?

Yeah he is in reasonably good health these days. Was a good old chat,  Just the usual stuff, solving the worlds problems and catching up on stuff. Very little tri talk these days. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, roxii said:

Yeah he is in reasonably good health these days. Was a good old chat,  Just the usual stuff, solving the worlds problems and catching up on stuff. Very little tri talk these days. 

Did the beers taste good  (I'm guessing water for you!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...