Sign in to follow this  
Shuffla

Ironman Australia and 70.3 Auction

Hey everyone

My wife and friends are raising funds for Tour de Cure 2020.  They have an Ironman and 70.3 spot for Port Macquarie up for auction.  If you are keen please let me know your bid and I’ll pass it on to the team.

All funds go to the charity.

Late notice.  Bids required by the end of the weekend.

Cheers

2020 AUSTRALIAN IRONMAN & IRONMAN 70.3 ENTRIES ON AUCTION.

A FUNDRAISER FOR THE 2020 TOUR DE CURE BIKE RIDE FROM NEWCASTLE TO NOOSA.

Ironman have kindly donated 1 spot into each race in Port Macquarie on May 3, 2020. The spots MUST be used for this event only and no transfers will be allowed.

The successful people will be those who have submitted the highest bid provided to myself by 5pm this Sunday, September 29th. Each entry is subject to specific reserves and will not be sold under those reserves.

To secure either of these entries please submit your bid to Greg Laws via messenger. Once our winners are known I will obtain relevant details for payment and obtain a special link for you to registered for your race.

If you know of anyone who is contemplating racing and has not entered as yet let them know this auction is now open.

Good luck