Jump to content
The Customer

Age gaps in relationships - when does it become creepy

Recommended Posts

There are plenty of very needy very odd people in Dundee and Fife who are 24 and would jump on anything with a pulse, they are often horrendous, or special and the daddy types are damaged. Very sad reflection of what is without doubt one of the more miserable parts of Scotland and the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read somewhere legitimate, that regardless of a mans age, they prefer 20-28 years old women on average.

Whereas, as women get older, they prefer older men.

It's moderately scientific, it's not his fault.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m 48 and our PA at work is 27 yr old typical hottie on Instagram.  Looks like she’s out of models inc.  

but Fark me some of the shit she talks about drives me crazy. 

I couldn’t think of anything worse. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BC_J400 said:

I read somewhere legitimate, that regardless of a mans age, they prefer 20-28 years old women on average.

Whereas, as women get older, they prefer older men.

It's moderately scientific, it's not his fault.

 

Smallish sample, but I find men in their 30s and 40s prefer older women 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter said:

I’m 48 and our PA at work is 27 yr old typical hottie on Instagram.  Looks like she’s out of models inc.  

but Fark me some of the shit she talks about drives me crazy. 

I couldn’t think of anything worse. 

I think Tyno summed it up earlier.

Quote

If you told me I could have an intimate relationship with a 20 year old, I could probably cope. 

If you told me I could have a meaningful relationship with a 20 year old, I’d be very doubtful. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis Quade is engaged to a 26 year old.  He's 65.  

Maggie Gyllenhaal at 37 missed out on a role playing the love interest to a 55 year old actor because she was too old.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Shordep said:

Many of the reasons proposed for age-gap couples have been largely rooted in evolutionary explanations, and focus on explaining older man-younger woman pairings.

 From this perspective, it’s thought men’s preferences for younger women and women’s preferences for older men relate to reproductive fitness.

Your socks, bike and cycling kit are a bit too matchy-matchy for my liking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are highly evolved, our mission every day is to sow our oats then get out of dodge. Just because we are older does not change our biological drive.

Our best chance of reproducing, the only mission nature has for us is to couple with the most attractive partners to ensure the our species thrive and survive.

That side of the ledger is easy enough to describe. Given that as men age they are looking less like bronze adonis types, there is some level of attraction of younger women to security, money and power from these older males.

Anyway it's nature

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/11/2019 at 8:12 AM, The Customer said:

Your socks, bike and cycling kit are a bit too matchy-matchy for my liking.

Not the worst Trannies welcome to a new forum member.

For the record, I am 11 years younger than my wife (but we are both fairly old) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was none of our business, but since you asked....

They spent a week holidaying in Europe together. Since then, the relationship seems to have cooled off. Not together anymore. He probably got worn out sight seeing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Customer said:

I thought it was none of our business, but since you asked....

They spent a week holidaying in Europe together. Since then, the relationship seems to have cooled off. Not together anymore. He probably got worn out sight seeing.

Yeah, we always knew it wouldn't last! 

Still, she  could have married him first and then taken him to the cleaners - make him realise that not all that glitters is gold... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/01/2020 at 7:12 AM, BarryBevan said:

I thought they were toothless, giro cashing folks from Scumdee

I thought you quit the site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9 September 2019 at 11:31 PM, IronmanFoz said:

The magic formula for dating should be that the girl is half your age + 7 years.

so for me at 52 it should be ......... 26+7= 33.

and so on

60 ............30+7=37

70.............35+7=42

80.............40+7=47

 

That might be the magic formula , but the real equation for ages and gender is this:

male 24 goes into female 56 more times than 56 year old male goes into female 24 years old.

And TC, yes it's real creepy.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife's school mate, Louise Hobbs has been married to Baldrick (Tony Robinson) for 9 years, age difference is 34 years. 39 - 73. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Stikman said:

Can you ask if his thingy really is shaped like a turnip?

haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zed said:

My wife's school mate, Louise Hobbs has been married to Baldrick (Tony Robinson) for 9 years, age difference is 34 years. 39 - 73. 

Sounds like they both have a thing for old relics. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched a few Utube  vids of that Durianrider dude.  He brags about having a girlfriend in her 20’s and says it’s because how fit and lean he is. He is in his 40’s.  
 

my conclusion is that he is creepy

Edited by Prince

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Prince said:

I watched a few Utube  vids of that Durianrider dude.  He brags about having a girlfriend in her 20’s and says it’s because how fit and lean he is. He is in his 40’s.  
 

my conclusion is that he is creepy

Even if he was dating someone his own age I believe that comment would stand. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, roxii said:

Even if he was dating someone his own age I believe that comment would stand. 

not meaning to hijack this thread, but yeah. I had never heard of this guy until a week ago. His videos are just dribble. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Mate of mine always introduced his wife as "This is Sandy, my first wife".

That's funny. He would only make the joke once if he were my husband as he would be dead shortly after, but it's still funny.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Durian rider is a creep & gutless.

He comes across the big man but backs down when challenged. He went after a mate of mine accusing him of drafting in the Indy Pack race and several other things. My mate said game on lets settle it and he backed down.

The way he controls and manipulates women to help boost his online social following is pathetic.

My other friend has taken a heap of local KOM of him. The next minute Harley is accusing him of doping.

The guy will be struting around the TDU with Natasha (she won't be wearing a bra, just to make sure she gets every guys attention)

Just stay away from him if you're in ADL. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Durian rider is a creep & gutless.

He comes across the big man but backs down when challenged. He went after a mate of mine accusing him of drafting in the Indy Pack race and several other things. My mate said game on lets settle it and he backed down.

The way he controls and manipulates women to help boost his online social following is pathetic.

My other friend has taken a heap of local KOM of him. The next minute Harley is accusing him of doping.

The guy will be struting around the TDU with Natasha (she won't be wearing a bra, just to make sure she gets every guys attention)

Just stay away from him if you're in ADL. 

I saw a few people on utube also accusing him of sexual misconduct. dont know if its true though. his videos are just dribble though. He said recently that everyone should take sugar cubes instead of gels. I am pretty sure thats rubbish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't know who he was but just looked him up on the tube. One look at his mug and I wanted to punch him in the head. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Prince said:

He said recently that everyone should take sugar cubes instead of gels. I am pretty sure thats rubbish. 

Sugar is sucrose - glucose and fructose.  Gels are mostly glucose, fructose and water.  The biggest issue is that you'd need about five sugar cubes to replace each gel which is hardly convenient.

2 minutes ago, Katz said:

One look at his mug and I wanted to punch him in the head. 

Hardly an exclusive club.  😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stikman said:

Hardly an exclusive club.  😛

Sounds like you want a punch in the head too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Mate of mine always introduced his wife as "This is Sandy, my first wife".

A variation on this - associate who has been married almost 50 years introduces her as “the current wife”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I told my wife at 42 I was going to trade here in on 2 x 21 year olds, she just laughed and made some comment about good luck keeping up

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Katz said:

Hasn't it only just started?

Only the women's so far, and he probably wouldn't be interested in that. At least not from a professional cycling aspect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2020 at 11:42 AM, Bored@work said:

Durianrider had his media pass revoked for the TDU.

How did he even get one in the first place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...