The new guy

Triathlon Taren Podcast episode

Not getting any love from commentators here sprouting false info.  

Many told him to stick to triathlon stuff not health.  Didn't surprise me. 

I’d rather do anything than listen to Pete and taren 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I’d rather do anything than listen to Pete and taren 

That sound like your voice on the podcast Peter. You sure that's Jacob and not you ?

FM

Wouldn’t know. I’m honest when I say I won’t be listening. 

On 21/03/2020 at 11:41 AM, Fitness Buddy said:

Not getting any love from commentators here sprouting false info.  

Many told him to stick to triathlon stuff not health.  Didn't surprise me. 

Meanwhile on instagram 

God he is a sook. Someone in his position shouldn't be posting ANY advise re how to handle to virus, and then gets called out for spreading crap and plays the typical sympathy card.. 

• Like 1

As a 'Tuber it's my daily goal never to post something I'll have to make an apology video for in the future. 

I've succeeded to date.

And mother of GOD there are a lot of people getting on their trainers now looking for help/etc. My views are up this week. Way up. I'm on the grind going back to basics with new content helping everyone out and jumping on the questions in the comments. If anyone has any queries/content ideas fire away. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, gplama said:

As a 'Tuber it's my daily goal never to post something I'll have to make an apology video for in the future. 

I've succeeded to date.

And mother of GOD there are a lot of people getting on their trainers now looking for help/etc. My views are up this week. Way up. I'm on the grind going back to basics with new content helping everyone out and jumping on the questions in the comments. If anyone has any queries/content ideas fire away. 

Looking at the apple Tv for cheapish solution to solve my 10-15 min boot up on laptop. Is it true that custom workouts cant be done on the Apple TV? 

2 minutes ago, pieman said:

Looking at the apple Tv for cheapish solution to solve my 10-15 min boot up on laptop. Is it true that custom workouts cant be done on the Apple TV? 

They can. You'll need to create them on a Mac or PC first though. They'll then sync via your account over to your AppleTV Zwift next time you log in to that.

Great question too! I'll have to see if I've covered that or not already and do a video if I haven't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gplama said:

My views are up this week. Way up. I'm on the grind going back to basics with new content helping everyone out and jumping on the questions in the comments. If anyone has any queries/content ideas fire away. 

Keep up the great work! I'm a vivacious consumer of all your content. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gplama said:

They can. You'll need to create them on a Mac or PC first though. They'll then sync via your account over to your AppleTV Zwift next time you log in to that.

Great question too! I'll have to see if I've covered that or not already and do a video if I haven't.

Another question which you may have already covered-whats a cheap and easy way to be able to have heart rate when using a kickr and appleTV?

9 minutes ago, more said:

Another question which you may have already covered-whats a cheap and easy way to be able to have heart rate when using a kickr and appleTV?

Do you have a HR strap? if so, cant you just use the companion app to get additional data?

1 hour ago, more said:

If you have a Kickr18 or CORE then update the firmware to get Power, Cadence, Control (all in one device connection), that leaves one more Bluetooth connection for HR. 

The Companion App can connect more devices if needed, but it's not as simple as straight connections. 

22 minutes ago, gplama said:

If you have a Kickr18 or CORE then update the firmware to get Power, Cadence, Control (all in one device connection), that leaves one more Bluetooth connection for HR. 

The Companion App can connect more devices if needed, but it's not as simple as straight connections. 

Thanks mate I'll try it out tonight!! 

2 hours ago, dazmuzza said:

Keep up the great work! I'm a vivacious consumer of all your content. 

Fancy yourself as a bit of hawt stuff on the trainer Dazzmuzza? that is a funny auto INcorrect. 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, gplama said:

I've succeeded to date.

I don't think you'll have to apologise for your videos or posts - you're not a self promoting oxygen thief!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, iFoz said:

Fancy yourself as a bit of hawt stuff on the trainer Dazzmuzza? that is a funny auto INcorrect. 😂

Lol, I now have no idea of what I was trying to say!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, gplama said:

I am having an issue where about half the time when I have registered for an event, i wont get an event starting notification or the ability to join event? This morning, I was all paired up and ready to go, I tried clicking on the event at the top right and it said 'join' but when I clicked on it nothing happened. Was still 5 mins before event so I just went to Watopia and started riding waiting for the 'join event' box but it never came.. so I ended up getting up at some ungodly hour just to do a standard ride... 

This was all on a laptop.. 

on that, i tried logging on with android app and it loaded super fast so have you had any experience with that app?

Let's start a new Zwift Help thread.... we've hijacked this one. I'll kick it off, give me a sec... 

2 hours ago, dazmuzza said:

Lol, I now have no idea of what I was trying to say!

I think the word you were after was voracious.