Sign in to follow this  
dazmuzza

WTB Trek Speed Concept (large)

Hi all

I'm keen to get a Trek Speed Concept (large) second hand but in rideable condition. Ultegra mechanical or DI2 preferred - 11 speed too. Need it as close to stock spec as possible (e.g no cut seatpost). 

Based in Brissy so if anyone has one or knows of someone who does have one who wants it gone, let me know!

Thanks!

Daz

17 hours ago, dazmuzza said:

Hi all

I'm keen to get a Trek Speed Concept (large) second hand but in rideable condition. Ultegra mechanical or DI2 preferred - 11 speed too. Need it as close to stock spec as possible (e.g no cut seatpost). 

Based in Brissy so if anyone has one or knows of someone who does have one who wants it gone, let me know!

Thanks!

Daz

Budget? I am looking for the same thing and there isnt much around.. 

https://www.bikeexchange.com.au/a/triathlon-time-trial-bikes/trek/sa/torrens-park/trek-project-one-speed-concept-shimano-ultegra-di2/105596959

I am probably gonna look at a new one from LBS and get the 15% BUPA discount off it.. still overpriced though IMO

• Like 1

Well, my budget is as cheap as possible :) which is probably not enough for a trek. Thought I'd put up the post anyway to see what I might be able to get. 

Yeah, they are overpriced compared to the competition but they're the only ones that will work well with my bike fit :(

Whats this bupa discount you speak of?

2 hours ago, dazmuzza said:

Well, my budget is as cheap as possible :) which is probably not enough for a trek. Thought I'd put up the post anyway to see what I might be able to get. 

Yeah, they are overpriced compared to the competition but they're the only ones that will work well with my bike fit :(

Whats this bupa discount you speak of?

https://www.bupa.com.au/staticfiles/BupaP3/pdfs/LIQ3784 - Bupa - Trek Bupa Member Discount Voucher (web ready).pdf

this says it is off RRP but i put through a query on bike exchange to a dealer and they rang me back and offered it off the discounted price. 

I need the price to start with a 3 before it is worth it over a P2/3 but the trek fits me marginally better

I have a P3 in a 56 with DA 9000 you can have for $1900. I'll knock $200 off the price of you already have wheels... Will still include the cassette though ;)

11 minutes ago, willie said:

I have a P3 in a 56 with DA 9000 you can have for $1900. I'll knock $200 off the price of you already have wheels... Will still include the cassette though ;)

I did see your ad in trade and was trying to find it on facebook as thought id seen pics there...? also wondering if the pro disc was 11sp capable..

Nah I use the disc with a cassette that has some taken out of the back. It's a 10spd hub. 

I will get some pics of the P3 tonight. I don't think I have any in its current config. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this