Sign in to follow this  
willie

Cheap Cervelo, Giant and Ceepo bikes

All bikes are located in Russell Lea, Sydney. Can be picked up or I am happy to box them up. The Ceepo and Cervelo were mine and nothing wrong with them, used and travelled with so a few nice here and there, the Giant was my housemates commuter bike and frame is missing some paint. I re built it and it’s fine mechanically. 

Ceepo Katana Circa 2014 Size LARGE (equates to 54cm, similar to 54cm P3) $1100

This was an $8.5k bike at the time. Not as stiff as the P3 but comfier IMO. I stopped riding it as I got fat. I’m still too big to ride it so needs a new home. 

Built with new cables throughout in the last 24hrs or so.

Dura Ace 10 speed 7900 Mechs, Ultegra Cranks/chain/cassette. Tektro hidden brakes. Shimano 105 pedals. Bottom bracket is new Ultegra Type.

Vision cockpit from older P3, Selle Italia Saddle with integrated bottle holder thingy.

Pro Disc and Giant 60mm Deep front wheel included. Hutchison Tyres (not sure of model off the top of my head)

I will knock $450 of the price if you don’t want the Disc and Deep front. Will replace them with a basic 11spd wheelsets

$1100

2014 (purchased end 2015) Cervelo P3 SIZE 56cm $1900

Dura ace 11 Speed Mechanical Shifting, Ultegra Crankset (Can provide DA with powermeter if wanted for extra $$$) FSA brakes. Ultegra Chain/Cassette.

3t Auto Pro Bars, ISM P1.0 Saddle and Dark Speed Works top tube bag. 

Mavic Aksium wheelset and tyres that are brand new. 

$1900

2010 Giant TCR Composite Size Large $900

The frame on this bike isn’t perfect, but mechanically it is sound. No cracks etc that I can see or know of. But do note, it’s missing a bit of paint, has scratches, cable rub, a little bit of road grime (I did clean it up). The price isn’t much more than the group set is worth. 

Brand new drive chain - 5800 105, 6700 series brakes and Shimano RS31 wheelset.

Normal Giant contact bars/stem/seatpost and a Cube Saddle that is a rebranded something else. 

1 hour ago, Bored@work said:

Is the disc a clincher?

Yep, all my wheels are clinchers now. I can’t e bothered with the PITA that is tubs/tubeless.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this