James

Simply Kickr

I've have subscriptions to Bkool and Zwift but got jack of the monthly fees and now have none. What is the software which come with Kickr's like or is there any non-subscription options out there? Less than 3 months to Noosa and I need to get back on my bike but can't leave the house due to looking after children at same time. Thanks.

I have gone away from Zwift as I could not justify the cost.

Have just been using the Wahoo iphone app in ERG mode.  It is fine to use but you can't preprogram workouts so have to adjust as you go.

Have heard good things about ERGVideo as a free option, but have not had a chance to try it yet.

• Like 1

Just get a wahoo bike computer.  

You can upload session to it. 

No need for Zwift trainerroad.  Etc..  it runs everything. 

Works perfectly.  

On 18/08/2019 at 9:14 AM, MissJess said:

Rouvy is a subscription option - but is cheap.

Golden Cheetah is free if you are happy with open source http://www.goldencheetah.org/ 

How do you rate Rouvy? I am thinking of giving it a go. 

Thanks NSF

Rouvy for me is pretty good.

Workouts - I love the library of workouts that are available, I can also search them on a website, add them to my favourites, or copy them then use them as a template, and adjust them to in the office without having the application open (which is installed on a desktop at home). It all syncs when I open the desktop app. 

Courses - I can setup courses to ride on just by uploading a GPX file from Strava. Funnily enough as soon as the GPX files were released for the ITU Grand Final in Lausanne someone created the courses for the sprint and the standard. So I have been riding them as soon as they were available.

Video - Some of the courses have videos, I did a video course of Queen K a couple of weeks back for a 90min ride.

Also, the +1 has an account which is one of the extra accounts included, I think I can have 2 more besides mine.

• Thanks 2