Sign in to follow this  
AA7

Speaking of Drugs....Aussie AG Suspension

6 minutes ago, Oompa Loompa said:

#respect

What makes that night even better was that I went to sleep in a hammock & sometime in the early hours managed to throw up all over Michael Hagan who was on the ground under it.

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen

16 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

What makes that night even better was that I went to sleep in a hammock & sometime in the early hours managed to throw up all over Michael Hagan who was on the ground under it.

lol

On 02/08/2019 at 1:40 AM, more said:

I reckon Slowtwitchers  (yanks) would be full of dopers..FFS there is a big long thread there at the moment about whether you should oil your chain the night before or the day of a race...seriously?

Pfff! Everyone knows you need to put a new Dura Ace chain on after you rack your bike on race morning 😏

58 minutes ago, The Customer said:

Pfff! Everyone knows your mechanic puts a new Dura Ace chain on after they rack your bike on race morning 😏

• Like 1

Hmmm how long does it take pseudo to leave the system? The plan is to stop taking it when this next bout of sinus crap goes, or when I fly out for worlds...which ever is first...

So am I now going to have to check out the ArmaForce I am taking? I'm on 2 of those a day during the cold and flu season. Bloody germy people.

50 minutes ago, MissJess said:

Hmmm how long does it take pseudo to leave the system? The plan is to stop taking it when this next bout of sinus crap goes, or when I fly out for worlds...which ever is first...

So am I now going to have to check out the ArmaForce I am taking? I'm on 2 of those a day during the cold and flu season. Bloody germy people.

Just had a Google, it would take about 5 days to be completely out of system. Armaforce contains herbals which are very unregulated, and many have powerful properties, and can contain quite strong natural chemicals. Lots of inadvertent doping cases come from herbal supplements, the ones you are taking may be fine, but with herbals that is exactly where the risks are. I wouldn't be taking them, just incase. 

3 hours ago, The Customer said:

Pfff! Everyone knows you need to put a new Dura Ace chain on after you rack your bike on race morning 😏

Dura ace, please. Do you even triathlete? 

CeramicSpeed Works Coated chain only. Anything less is just losing watts and watts and watts

• Haha 1

On 30/07/2019 at 3:30 PM, oldschool69#2 said:

Exactly! In age group !seriously  

Does any body know him ?

would  love to know why the Fark he did it  get him on here for Q and A .

So I'll answer the first question. I knew him. Used to swim at buddy's in Melbourne with him before he moved up to the gold coast. As stated by someone else he was a lawyer at a large firm before he moved (no idea after). He worked part time and trained the rest of the time.

Without commenting on the doping he was a generally lovely guy to know and be around. Always a lot of fun, hard trainer and personable.

He certainly wasn't your typical hyper competitive win at all costs mentality type that I'd assume would be involved in this.

Anyway sad story

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1