Flanman

IMOZ 2020

35th year. So who's in ?

I have just booked my accommodation. A change of location from the last 10 years. A 2 bedroom unit with plenty of space and full cooking. Out near Flynns and a fair bit cheaper. 1st time  hanging what I call "out of town".

FM

Edited by Flanman
  • Like 2

70.3 or IM.....not sure.....accommodation is booked for the race and training weekends :D

• Like 2

Me! Registered yesterday and realised I could have gotten a discount through the Season Pass, DOH!

Anyway I registered again through the Season Pass and hopefully they will honour the discount.

• Like 2

Accommodation booked at our usual spot right on the bike course for IM Number 4.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, k3vski said:

Me! Registered yesterday and realised I could have gotten a discount through the Season Pass, DOH!

Anyway I registered again through the Season Pass and hopefully they will honour the discount.

So....you registered twice? Confused.

15 hours ago, IronmanFoz said:

So....you registered twice? Confused.

Yes, with the Season Pass, you can get a discount for events that you have previously registered for. You'll have to email them your registration confirmations in order to get the refund of the original entries.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goodcatch said:

Hey Flannie, My accommodation is booked at Rocky Beach so we will be neighbours.  

We are in Hill Street (Thursday to Tuesday). We will definitely catch up a few times then.

Great to see you back in shape (I have also already entered Nepean and WS70.3). Mmmmmm.. I hope I have enough time to train in my retirement. :wheelchair:

FM

5 minutes ago, Flanman said:

We are in Hill Street (Thursday to Tuesday). We will definitely catch up a few times then.

Great to see you back in shape (I have also already entered Nepean and WS70.3). Mmmmmm.. I hope I have enough time to train in my retirement. :wheelchair:

FM

We're on Pacific Drive Thurs to Tues near the Hill street corner. OS trip mucks up Nepean and WS for me but aiming to do Husky Ultra again as my lead up race. I have a few demons to bury from 2015 but hope to do the full 😲.

• Like 1

I'm in for #2. First was Port in 2015. 

Only 44 weeks to go 😀

• Like 2