Flanman

Clearing your mailbox

It might be good to have a look at your mailbox to see if it is full. If it is full, no-one can send you anything. I have been in that situation a few times (maybe that's good sometimes).

BTW, Monkie - clean yours out 😀

FM

Ah if Monkie is full that might be why I never heard back from him. I just assumed he was.uber busy as per the norm! 

53 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Thanks Flanman. I haven't had a message for a month or so. Turns out it was at 100%  :)

Great, now I can send you more spam again.......:ninja:

FM

Thanks for the prompt. I just checked mine and was at 100%. Definitely need the mailbox clear as waiting on an important message which I would have been most annoyed if it was unable to get through once it comes.

Just checked mines on 16% and they date back to 2014

Was get in touch Flanman to see if you wanted to do some training now your nearly retired

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clappers said:

Just checked mines on 16% and they date back to 2014

Was get in touch Flanman to see if you wanted to do some training now your nearly retired

I have until mid July before I head out the door so the next five weeks are extremely busy. Added to that is my daughter is returning home. She has fractured her foot and can't drive to/from work plus not allowed to climb stairs in her rented place. Her lease was up so at least she is not out of pocket. Three months in a moon boot as the fracture is in the fold of her foot.

We are moving her stuff this Saturday morning but I might be able to make Parkrun the following week.

FM

• Thanks 1

Monkie, you still have not cleared out your mailbox. Time to do !!! PM me after you have.

Ta

FM