Aidan

Kona now has wave starts

36 minutes ago, Peter said:

Athlinks her or https://www.obstri.com/

If she's never raced Kona slam her back.  I would

Kona isn't the be all and end all - don't go inciting anger and hatred - she may not be interested in racing Kona - some aren't 💖

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, AP said:

Kona isn't the be all and end all - don't go inciting anger and hatred - she may not be interested in racing Kona - some aren't 💖

He's back.  The AP wit I love.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Athlinks her or https://www.obstri.com/

If she's never raced Kona slam her back.  I would

Nah, apparently 'she's out', after I made a joke about the females needing to do their hair and make up.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, AA7 said:

Oh good guess. Do you know her?

No, I'd never heard of her until today but I was reading Empfield's article on the Kona start and saw her replies to him and made an educated guess!

30 minutes ago, FatPom said:

No, I'd never heard of her until today but I was reading Empfield's article on the Kona start and saw her replies to him and made an educated guess!

I have seen these same comments, I just had to not reply, it was just blatant trolling.

9 hours ago, AA7 said:

There has been much discussion about this in the 'Women for Tri' facebook group. Some whinging that it will be so much hotter and windier for the females and that it isnt fair they go after the men. I tried to argue that 20mins isnt really going to make any difference etc etc. One particular lady was very adamant that women are being made to feel inferior, she was very unhappy. I got a bit sick of her whinging so I suggested that maybe the women go last as they need more time to do their hair and makeup. She wouldnt converse with me after that comment :)

Quality

10 hours ago, AA7 said:

I got a bit sick of her whinging so I suggested that maybe the women go last as they need more time to do their hair and makeup. She wouldnt converse with me after that comment :)

My ex used to do Triathlons. She would always make sure she had stayfast lipstick on before the race.