Sign in to follow this  
roxii

WTB wetsuit

Hey all. Gunna try and keep up my open water swimming through winter. 

Unfortunately in my current shape my old suits don’t fit real well. Gunna work on that but in the mean time was wondering if anyone had a suit that would fit someone about 177cm and (sadly) about 90kgs. 

Doesnt need to be too flash, cheap and cheerful would be good till I can get back into my good suit. 

Cheers all. 

6 hours ago, roxii said:

Hey all. Gunna try and keep up my open water swimming through winter. 

Unfortunately in my current shape my old suits don’t fit real well. Gunna work on that but in the mean time was wondering if anyone had a suit that would fit someone about 177cm and (sadly) about 90kgs. 

Doesnt need to be too flash, cheap and cheerful would be good till I can get back into my good suit. 

Cheers all. 

Check out Wing Wetsuits, Im pretty sure theyre not far from  you

They have closed the shopfront. I think they only sell through some water ski shops now. 

• Sad 1

If you're that shape, you shouldn't need a wetsuit.

That's why I like swimming with the Channel swimming group up here. I look skinny. :)

1 hour ago, willie said:

There's one on your doorstep ;)

Thanks mate. Still down the coast and haven’t heard anything from the daughter yet. :lol:  Bloody teenagers. 

Thanks everyone if it fits looks like I may be sorted. 

12 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

If you're that shape, you shouldn't need a wetsuit.

That's why I like swimming with the Channel swimming group up here. I look skinny. :)

:lol: mate as anyone who knows me well, regardless of my shape I usually find mid summer in Sydney a bit chilly for swimming, so for me to be swimming this late in the year is nigh on a miracle regardless of what I’m wearing.

Sign in to follow this