Sign in to follow this  
MackaEvo2

Trek Speed Concept mono plug in

For those of you with a Trek Speed Concept and have changed the standard set up to the mono plug in... Where did you source your mono plug in from?
How much did it cost you?
So far I have only seen it for $400 which I think is a lot considering will still need the poles and new pads

https://www.trekbikes.com/au/en_AU/equipment/cycling-components/bike-handlebars-accessories/bike-handlebars/aero-bike-handlebars/bontrager-speed-concept-mono-bar-extension/p/11862/

2 hours ago, MackaEvo2 said:

For those of you with a Trek Speed Concept and have changed the standard set up to the mono plug in... Where did you source your mono plug in from?
How much did it cost you?
So far I have only seen it for $400 which I think is a lot considering will still need the poles and new pads

https://www.trekbikes.com/au/en_AU/equipment/cycling-components/bike-handlebars-accessories/bike-handlebars/aero-bike-handlebars/bontrager-speed-concept-mono-bar-extension/p/11862/

From a few threads on ST, they seem as rare as rocking horse shit. I'd be getting one from wherever you can.

• Haha 1

You need to be sure of your bike fit before you order you Speed Concept. When you order, you need to choose your stem height and reach.

the bike comes with one piece out of a possible 6 combinations. Bit of a downer as the bike is expensive and I feel they should send out the whole range. I got my wrong and had to order another piece. Apart from that, the bike is faultless as far as integration, practicality and travel go

https://www.trekbicyclesuperstore.com/product/bontrager-speed-concept-stem-195857-1.htm

1 minute ago, Tyno said:

How many rocking horses do you own Bored@?

You after some shit?

29 minutes ago, Tyno said:

How many rocking horses do you own Bored@?

A few.  It I’m more of a Unicorn type of guy these days. 

Hey MackaEvo2

I was looking at this last week and from memory I was looking at approx $250

I decided that I will just buy the S Bends as they are like $80 cheaper

Can confirm a price for you tomorrow from my LBS

Sorry but no good news don't know where I got $250 from

Anyways they are $400 but nothing available to order not even a back order, so I guess that means they have stopped making them atm

All the others are available for $200 Straight, Ski Ends short and long and S Bends

He said maybe some American companies may have some ???

On 29/05/2019 at 1:39 PM, EDO said:

Sorry but no good news don't know where I got $250 from

Anyways they are $400 but nothing available to order not even a back order, so I guess that means they have stopped making them atm

All the others are available for $200 Straight, Ski Ends short and long and S Bends

He said maybe some American companies may have some ???

Thanks anyway. Appreciate for letting me know