willie

Garmin 935

I ordered a 945 and figure someone might want the 935. Will come with warranty ;) you won't get it till I get the 945 though... 

$300

• Like 2

3 hours ago, batman said:

Still have this?

yeah mate, will do until the 935 gets here ;)

Hey Willie. My daughter wants a fitness watch. She has very small wrists, so most are going to look real stupid. As an example, my 735 actually hangs over the edges of her wrists. Is there anything out there (other than fitbit type things which she detests) that would suit?

25 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Hey Willie. My daughter wants a fitness watch. She has very small wrists, so most are going to look real stupid. As an example, my 735 actually hangs over the edges of her wrists. Is there anything out there (other than fitbit type things which she detests) that would suit?

Not off the top of my head sorry! 

2 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

My partner is tiny and had the same issue, Apple watch was the only thing that worked (they come in different sizes I believe) but she didn't want it so we didn't get it. But we definitely found one that didn't look ridiculous on her and fit so might be worth looking into 

9 hours ago, Horowitz said:

My partner is tiny and had the same issue, Apple watch was the only thing that worked (they come in different sizes I believe) but she didn't want it so we didn't get it. But we definitely found one that didn't look ridiculous on her and fit so might be worth looking into 

Thanks Horowitz, but likewise, she doesn't want an Apple watch. We'll keep looking.

I'll stick my vivoactive 3 on my daughter's wrist tonight and send you a pic.  She's a mini little string bean, and wears the smaller Apple watch herself.  I'm pretty happy with the VA3 so far.

Let me know if that pm doesnt go through Willie

3 hours ago, goughy said:

I'll stick my vivoactive 3 on my daughter's wrist tonight and send you a pic.  She's a mini little string bean, and wears the smaller Apple watch herself.  I'm pretty happy with the VA3 so far.

Stay away from the Vivoactive 4 model, biggest piece of rubbish with a Garmin name on it.  12 months of "that will be fixed in the next update", every update had a new issue with it.  Completely died on me just out of the warranty.  The VA 3 was much better

By VA4, do you mean the music one?  When it died, did you contact Garmin about it?  And you realise in Oz an item has to be warrantied for what is considered it's reasonably lifespan, not whatever they state it is?  I've had a watch replaced by them outside of warranty, and with the new model of it, not the same one I had.

Yeah I'm with Goughy. Joe, if you need a hand with Garmin let me know and I'll sort it as long as you have reciept from a retailer in Oz (doesn't matter that it didn't come from me) 

@Ex-Hasbeen, here is my va3 vs small Apple watch on Jasmine's wrists.  Her wrists measure 150mm circumference.  If have stuck my f3 on there as well but I don't think she'd have had the strength to hold it up!

IMG_20190526_220534.jpg

19 hours ago, willie said:

Yeah I'm with Goughy. Joe, if you need a hand with Garmin let me know and I'll sort it as long as you have reciept from a retailer in Oz (doesn't matter that it didn't come from me) 

Thanks guys, unfortunately was my only purchase to date from Wiggle UK with the receipt on my old work email address.  Have chalked it up to experience, but will stay clear of the vivo range going forward

Hey Willie, can you do the Garmin VivoActive 3? In Rose Gold? I have to check if it's in her budget. :)