willie

Wahoo Kickr Snap - Now $649

Disclaimer: I own a shop and the forum so I will advertise when I feel like it :P Which is not very often... 

If anyone is looking for a new smart trainer (wheel on) they've just reduced the price of the Wahoo Kickr Snap. It's $649 and I'll include shipping on it to all major centres eastern oz, Adelaide and Perth. If you live in the sticks I'll check before committing (got caught out recently, $144 at my cost 😮

Let me know if you want one and I'll sort it out... Also anyone interested in the Garmin 530/830/945 I have stock on the way and as always happy to do the best I can for trannies of good standing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, willie said:

Let me know if you want one and I'll sort it out... Also anyone interested in the Garmin 530/830/945 I have stock on the way and as always happy to do the best I can for trannies of good standing. 

This Trannie (unsure of my standing) is very interested in a 530 (or an 830, I'm unsure which I 'need').

3 minutes ago, Katz said:

This Trannie (unsure of my standing) is very interested in a 530 (or an 830, I'm unsure which I 'need').

I cant think of what the 530 cant do apart from maps on the device. But I cant see that being an issue, I don't ride without my phone. Oh and the 830 has a touch screen, but like every garmin device with a touch screen before it, I'd be weary. 

530 :P

21 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Tri-Trade.

I'm surprised it took 21mins :P

It's here for 36hrs and then in TriTrade ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, willie said:

I'm surprised it took 21mins :P

It's here for 36hrs and then in TriTrade ;)

He was taking the piss not having a sook like the other one who I shall not pick on. 

24 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

He was taking the piss not having a sook like the other one who I shall not pick on. 

Correct. Hence the pink-ish font. You really need a pink font Willie.

I'll put $1 in to the get one for cranky fund...

Ps what's your clearance price on the totally outdated ,superceded ,pretty much useless edge 520...

Edited by pieman

I'm having seizures looking at these Garmin prices. What's my best bet if I need something I can click onto my bike that tells me how fast i'm going and how many KM i've done? 

1 hour ago, pieman said:

I'll put $1 in to the get one for cranky fund...

Ps what's your clearance price on the totally outdated ,superceded ,pretty much useless edge 520...

$399 for the 530... I only ever stocked a couple of the 520+ and have none left. 

Is their much difference between the Wahoo with wheel on and the wheel off one other than the obvious?

22 minutes ago, willie said:

$399 for the 530... I only ever stocked a couple of the 520+ and have none left. 

Great price! I'll take one!

How long till they are in?

1 minute ago, Katz said:

Great price! I'll take one!

How long till they are in?

Within the next week or so I think. Will sort it out over PM. 

1 hour ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

You really need a pink font Willie.

flesh toned willie fonts?!

24 minutes ago, vo2max said:

Is their much difference between the Wahoo with wheel on and the wheel off one other than the obvious?

As far as smart, no. But the direct drive feels better and is quiet compared to the wheel on version. 

1 hour ago, Horowitz said:

I'm having seizures looking at these Garmin prices. What's my best bet if I need something I can click onto my bike that tells me how fast i'm going and how many KM i've done? 

GPS wise, From Willie - Edge 25 $214 retail

Not from Willie - Bryton, Leyzene or Wahoo do small form factor GPS cycling computers from ~$85 to $150.

Check DCRainmaker or someone for quality/features though.

10 hours ago, Horowitz said:

CatEye computers if you’re after something basic. I don’t stock em but wiggle /bikebug etc do. 

1 hour ago, willie said:

CatEye computers if you’re after something basic. I don’t stock em but wiggle /bikebug etc do. 

Strava on your phone. It’s free 

• Like 1

I am also very interested in purchasing a Garmin 530 before my wife realises what's happened.

• Haha 2

On 14/05/2019 at 9:29 PM, Tyno said:

GPS wise, From Willie - Edge 25 $214 retail

Not from Willie - Bryton, Leyzene or Wahoo do small form factor GPS cycling computers from ~$85 to $150.

Check DCRa

Thanks for the interest folks. Everything has been ordered including the 945 I didn't need 😮

will be shipped out asap after I receive it :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw on the Garmin FB page they have stock. Does that mean you have stock too Willie?? :whistling:

2 hours ago, Katz said:

I saw on the Garmin FB page they have stock. Does that mean you have stock too Willie?? :whistling:

I will call tomorrow and find out for you ;) That should mean they're not far away... 

• Thanks 1