zed

Busso 70.3 - deja vu all over again....

Deja vu with Crowie taking the win. Gosh he's good.

• Like 1

yuck

Edited by Peter

There's almost a foot of chop. I thought that meant the swim got cancelled :P

Meanwhile in Port blue skies, warmish and not too much wind. Yet. I reckon it's picking up slightly. 

50 minutes ago, willie said:

Meanwhile in Port blue skies, warmish and not too much wind. Yet. I reckon it's picking up slightly. 

The open water swim got cancelled this morning.  

5 hours ago, willie said:

They must have got close to cancelling that swim. Over a hundred pulled from the water.

• Sad 1

Had a great day down in Busselton yesterday. Lots of fun cheering, and very glad I didn't have to swim in that ocean. It was yuck. 

Met Beginnergirl out on the run course. Stikman and I were on the sidelines and she came running over to us, "Are you Stikman and Katz?" How did she know?? :blink:

Caught up with her and her husband by accident at the pub later last night where we stopped and had drinks with them and also Ironnerd. Lots of fun and laughs and way too much booze. :D

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Katz said:

"Are you Stikman and Katz?" How did she know?? :blink:

World famous in Busso! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Katz said:

Had a great day down in Busselton yesterday. Lots of fun cheering, and very glad I didn't have to swim in that ocean. It was yuck. 

Met Beginnergirl out on the run course. Stikman and I were on the sidelines and she came running over to us, "Are you Stikman and Katz?" How did she know?? :blink:

Caught up with her and her husband by accident at the pub later last night where we stopped and had drinks with them and also Ironnerd. Lots of fun and laughs and way too much booze. :D

Way, way, way too many beers!

• Haha 1

On 05/05/2019 at 7:53 PM, Katz said:

So great meeting you guys! I had an awesome night out! Thank god some common sense prevailed (or I sobered up)  before the talked about naked beer half mile happened!  😂 

Sunday was a very long day 😊

Stikman def lives up to his name! He was easy to spot spectating 😊

• Haha 1

Beginner girl, have you had to explain it's not a hickey on your neck yet?

40 minutes ago, Tyno said:

Beginner girl, have you had to explain it's not a hickey on your neck yet?

I flew out to Melbourne for work first thing this am  ... 🙂 it wasn’t a good look 😂 thank god all of my other parts are unscathed! 

• Like 1