Jump to content
zed

Busso 70.3 - deja vu all over again....

Recommended Posts

Deja vu with Crowie taking the win. Gosh he's good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

yuck

Edited by Peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's almost a foot of chop. I thought that meant the swim got cancelled :P

Meanwhile in Port blue skies, warmish and not too much wind. Yet. I reckon it's picking up slightly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, willie said:

There's almost a foot of chop. I thought that meant the swim got cancelled :P

Meanwhile in Port blue skies, warmish and not too much wind. Yet. I reckon it's picking up slightly. 

 

The open water swim got cancelled this morning.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, willie said:

There's almost a foot of chop. I thought that meant the swim got cancelled :P

Meanwhile in Port blue skies, warmish and not too much wind. Yet. I reckon it's picking up slightly. 

 

They must have got close to cancelling that swim. Over a hundred pulled from the water.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a great day down in Busselton yesterday. Lots of fun cheering, and very glad I didn't have to swim in that ocean. It was yuck. 

Met Beginnergirl out on the run course. Stikman and I were on the sidelines and she came running over to us, "Are you Stikman and Katz?" How did she know?? :blink:

Caught up with her and her husband by accident at the pub later last night where we stopped and had drinks with them and also Ironnerd. Lots of fun and laughs and way too much booze. :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Katz said:

"Are you Stikman and Katz?" How did she know?? :blink:

World famous in Busso! :D

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Katz said:

Had a great day down in Busselton yesterday. Lots of fun cheering, and very glad I didn't have to swim in that ocean. It was yuck. 

Met Beginnergirl out on the run course. Stikman and I were on the sidelines and she came running over to us, "Are you Stikman and Katz?" How did she know?? :blink:

Caught up with her and her husband by accident at the pub later last night where we stopped and had drinks with them and also Ironnerd. Lots of fun and laughs and way too much booze. :D

Way, way, way too many beers!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/05/2019 at 7:53 PM, Katz said:

Had a great day down in Busselton yesterday. Lots of fun cheering, and very glad I didn't have to swim in that ocean. It was yuck. 

Met Beginnergirl out on the run course. Stikman and I were on the sidelines and she came running over to us, "Are you Stikman and Katz?" How did she know?? :blink:

Caught up with her and her husband by accident at the pub later last night where we stopped and had drinks with them and also Ironnerd. Lots of fun and laughs and way too much booze. :D

So great meeting you guys! I had an awesome night out! Thank god some common sense prevailed (or I sobered up)  before the talked about naked beer half mile happened!  😂 

Sunday was a very long day 😊

Stikman def lives up to his name! He was easy to spot spectating 😊

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beginner girl, have you had to explain it's not a hickey on your neck yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Tyno said:

Beginner girl, have you had to explain it's not a hickey on your neck yet?

I flew out to Melbourne for work first thing this am  ... 🙂 it wasn’t a good look 😂 thank god all of my other parts are unscathed! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...