Tyno

Is Cranky clean?

Test number 2 for the Crankster today. 

Just a coincidence they tell her. 

Is it tho?

AA7, have you been ringing the tip hotline? 

Cranky, you can tell us if you’ve been juicing up deluxe. It’ll be our secret. 

How many tests to go to catch X?

You only need to spend some time around Cranky's online persona, to realise if she's not on something then she needs to be!!!!  ;)

Luv ya heaps Crank....

She's at the pool at 4am each morning for training. I'd have to be on something just to do that, forget about the results.

• Haha 2

She really hasn’t posted enough “Which PED is best” threads for her to have chosen something either..... 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Tyno said:

Is it tho?

You're on the ball Tyno, nothing gets past you.

And no, I've had no part in this.

I saw them grab a random as he crossed the line today. Heard him saying it was his first trip, he was dressed in boardies and tshirt. I think the money could be better spent on testing all or more podium winners.

It's the healthy home cooked meals! Seriously (well maybe not) Her work ethic is a bit Suss, but at least she's got great swim coach, a half decent run coach, she knows how to ride a bike (sort of, lol) and some old hack telling her a heap of cliched advice. What more proof do you need that she's not on the juice, lol.

oh and she has a fitness buddy,  who gave her a killer program that produced those "insane abs" . (Quote a female friend of Crankys who labelled them "insane Abbas")

Edited by Greyman
  • Haha 1

How long does it take for them to test? Does your “random” AG racer ever get an “All clear” call?

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It's the healthy home cooked meals! Seriously (well maybe not) Her work ethic is a bit Suss, but at least she's got great swim coach, a half decent run coach, she knows how to ride a bike (sort of, lol) and some old hack telling her a heap of cliched advice. What more proof do you need that she's not on the juice, lol.

oh and she has a fitness buddy,  who gave her a killer program that produced those "insane abs" . (Quote a female friend of Crankys who labelled them "insane Abbas")

I can’t help but notice the word insane comes up a lot with Cranky  🤣

That's crazy!

I beat her on training hours this week.

She's clean...………..

FM

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

What would be the cost of these test & who’s paying the bill?

Around $700-$1500 depending on what they test (urine/blood), which substances they test for, and how many athletes are tested on a call out.  
Not 100% sure who pays the bill, I would guess the NSO.

32 minutes ago, Tyno said:

How long does it take for them to test? Does your “random” AG racer ever get an “All clear” call?

It's somewhere around 2-4 weeks, they normally get a letter advising of results. 

• Like 1

So Cranky should get the Mooloolaba all clear in the next week or so. 

10 hours ago, Tyno said:

So Cranky should get the Mooloolaba results in the next week or so. 

FTFY

No need to make assumptions yet ;);) 

Luv ya Crankmeister.

• Haha 1

Hi all,

I know this thread is in jest......but I do not think this thread should exist. I am not surprised cranky hasn't posted.

This thread should be removed!!!!! (Moderator)?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IronmanFoz said:

Hi all,

I know this thread is in jest......but I do not think this thread should exist. I am not surprised cranky hasn't posted.

I'm afraid I disagree. Yes it is in jest and nobody here believes that Cranky is anything other than a great athlete but I think it's important to publicise the testing of AGers. All of us clean athletes should take heart that this is being done and shout shout it from the rooftops. Just my opinion 🙂

5 minutes ago, monkie said:

I'm afraid I disagree. Yes it is in jest and nobody here believes that Cranky is anything other than a great athlete but I think it's important to publicise the testing of AGers. All of us clean athletes should take heart that this is being done and shout shout it from the rooftops. Just my opinion 🙂

15 minutes ago, IronmanFoz said:

Hi all,

Screenshot_20190408-080922_Google.jpg

2 minutes ago, monkie said:

I agree with what you are saying........ but not every reader knows Cranky etc. Some people often form opinions and then tells someone else who tells someone else etc and then people have ill inform opinions which cannot be changed.

Just now, IronmanFoz said:

I agree with what you are saying........ but not every reader knows Cranky etc. Some people often form opinions and then tells someone else who tells someone else etc and then people have ill inform opinions which cannot be changed.

Agreed, which is why it's important to highlight, this is in jest, nobody is seriously accusing Cranky of being a drug cheat but instead it highlights that if you podium (or even if you don't) then you might have to wee in a pot!

Either way, I wouldn't like to log on to a forum and see my name and integrity being questioned in the header and that's without even having to read the thread.

I'd love to know what Jo-Lene thoughts were when she logged on and saw the heading. I suspect I know.

Maybe a thread title change would help?  I don't think it hurts to know that drug tests really do happen within the age group ranks?  But much of this thread probably is a bit of an in joke for the regular crowd?

• Like 1

I wonder if there might be a better way of starting a thread about AG testing than labelling one of this place's most inspirational members a cheat 

I enjoy a bit of banter as much as the next bloke, but there is a line 

• Like 2

I see what IM Foz is saying and when placed in the context that ex-Hasbeen puts it, yes, the thread maybe should be removed. A lot of us know Cranky somehow and know her energy and work ethic towards achieving her race goals. We have all had a chuckle about our various minor input to her success, but Given she also runs junior Tri group at her school, maybe removing the thread is a good idea and starting a new one about age group drug testing.

I for one am still gob smacked that guys in my semi ancient age group, are going under 10hrs at ironman. Drug testing of age groupers may remove one level of suspicion.

16 hours ago, Tyno said:

Is it tho?

What or who is 'X'? 

16 hours ago, goughy said:

You only need to spend some time around Cranky's online persona, to realise if she's not on something then she needs to be!!!!  ;)

Luv ya heaps Crank....

Lol.  You think I need to be more crazy? 🤔

13 hours ago, Tyno said:

I can’t help but notice the word insane comes up a lot with Cranky  🤣

💪

12 hours ago, Tyno said:

So Cranky should get the Mooloolaba all clear in the next week or so. 

No news yet....

1 hour ago, IronmanFoz said:

Hi all,

I'm ok with it. 

56 minutes ago, IronmanFoz said:

Either way, I wouldn't like to log on to a forum and see my name and integrity being questioned in the header and that's without even having to read the thread.

I'd love to know what Jo-Lene thoughts were when she logged on and saw the heading. I suspect I know.

I actually took it as a compliment. I know that I am not on the juice, but if people think I could be, shows that I must be doing ok in the racing world. 

It takes a bit to offend me.

Thanks for the love everyone (not sarcastic).

(I just didn't post earlier because I spent the afternoon with family, went to bed early, went to the beach this morning and then had visitors.)

• Like 7

Cranky, X is Xavier Coppock. He got tested maybe half a dozen times a couple of seasons ago. Again, he was told just random and also he knew he was clean. 

Although, I guess we don’t know Cranky’s answer yet, officially.....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

What's more, Cranky's a teacher, so couldn't afford to be on the juice.

If I was a teacher, I wouldn't be off the juice!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Tyno said:

Most teachers I know are on fermented grape juice

I don't drink alcohol

• Haha 1