goughy

Things that make you go hmmm

Just saw this on News Breakfast.  Apparently somewhere, I think it was New York, has a massive waiting list for these at like $75 a pop!  It's considered the Vegan Roast!  The Smoked Watermelon Ham!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2019/mar/06/i-spent-three-days-making-the-smoked-watermelon-ham-but-at-what-cost

How many animals died whilst growing that watermelon? 

So many bugs and other small animals. 

If you are a Vegan for animal protection reasons, you are a hypocrite.

What I don't get, of they were saying this morning that it kinda had that taste of ham, for the vegans who want something that tastes like ham!

You know what else tastes like ham?  Ham!  If you're vegan, why would you even want something that tastes like something you're choosing not to eat?

People are weird. I like the concept of people, but we end up screwing it up!

When it's returned, click format!

No matter how enticing the blackmail, so things you just don't wanna see!

Blackmail is never on the radar.  I just think it's bloody amusing watching someone have a REAL mid-life crisis.  He's a great boss & we have a good laugh, but Holy crap this is a wild ride for him.  I'm just gob-smacked at the behaviour of the 30-40yo something women on these dating sites, some of them still married.

1 hour ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Blackmail is never on the radar.  I just think it's bloody amusing watching someone have a REAL mid-life crisis.  He's a great boss & we have a good laugh, but Holy crap this is a wild ride for him.  I'm just gob-smacked at the behaviour of the 30-40yo something women on these dating sites, some of them still married.

The single mums at my daughters school are crazy.  I know that 4 of them have all slept with the school gym teacher. None want a relationship.  They just want sex. The poor guy isn't even on tinder anymore. They all know they are sleeping with him and he just looks bloody exhausted.  All the time.

27 minutes ago, Peter said:

The single mums at my daughters school are crazy.  I know that 4 of them have all slept with the school gym teacher. None want a relationship.  They just want sex. The poor guy isn't even on tinder anymore. They all know they are sleeping with him and he just looks bloody exhausted.  All the time.

yeah, poor guy...😀

53 minutes ago, pieman said:

yeah, poor guy...😀

yeah 

:nopity:

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Yup, that exactly how my boss is.  He is completely shagged....literally.... and is struggling to keep all those balls in the air.  But the pics & words they send to him are real eye-openers.  Damn shit has changed since I was in the game!

Damn shit has changed since I was in the game!

No you just needed to find the right one back then.

Yup, that exactly how my boss is.  He is completely shagged....literally.... and is struggling to keep all those balls in the air.  But the pics & words they send to him are real eye-openers.  Damn shit has changed since I was in the game!

Even this afternoon at pickup one was telling me she had a date at McDonald’s of all places (choc sundae) and then went back to the guys place straight after. 

Asked if he was a nice guy and she just said he was a dud in bed. Won’t see home again.  But she’s seeing Mr A (gym teacher sun night). It seems Mr A is in for a big weekend.  

And yeah they all send nudes to the guys.  

Man drought here apparently 

Edited by Peter

59 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

No you just needed to find the right one back then.

I did suggest to him that he be aware of the Honeymoon period.

Said he's lost all his money (to his Ex) but is happy as a sandboy 😁 The married ones could change that though if the hubbies get involved!

2 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

He's doing it wrong.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

I started on a new project at work & while being introduced around the office, one of the girls mentioned she knew me for somewhere. Before I could say anything she responded with "we probably hooked up off Tinder one night"..........

2 hours ago, FatPom said:

He's doing it wrong.

Na I think he's doing it right. No point finishing second & still looking fresh........or maybe there is......... now I'm confused.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bored@work said:

I started on a new project at work & while being introduced around the office, one of the girls mentioned she knew me for somewhere. Before I could say anything she responded with "we probably hooked up off Tinder one night"..........

haha.  More like she saw you at Krispy Kremes

Edited by Peter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1