Sign in to follow this  
willie

Transitions Deals

Haven't done this for a while so thought I should. A few deals can be had at the following link https://www.endurancehq.com.au/collections/transitions-specials

No code is needed, just follow the link.

Co2 Cannisters -    10 $15     or    20 $27

Huma Gel - Normally $99 now $55

Trekz Titanium Normally $149 now $115

Valid till Monday 4th.

• Thanks 2

Folks we had a huge response to the Aftershokz... Most will be sent Monday and some Wednesday. Stock numbers were a bit off because I delivered a few in person on the weekend. Sorry! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, willie said:

Folks we had a huge response to the Aftershokz... Most will be sent Monday and some Wednesday. Stock numbers were a bit off because I delivered a few in person on the weekend. Sorry! 

Willie if you are short of stock send mine last. I work FIFO and will not be back in Oz until the end of March.

55 minutes ago, Ironnerd said:

Willie if you are short of stock send mine last. I work FIFO and will not be back in Oz until the end of March.

Thanks for the off but I think you had green which is all good. Was just missing a couple of pairs of red (I hadn't sold a red pair in 12 months, then 4 at once). 

I can order more and forward them so no worries there. 

Selling items you don't have, sounds like a real tight ship you've got.

Anyway are they trekz air or titanium? There's no such model as air titanium.

3 minutes ago, prizna said:

Selling items you don't have, sounds like a real tight ship you've got.

Anyway are they trekz air or titanium? There's no such model as air titanium.

Thanks as usual for your input Prizna. What actually happened is I took all the pairs I had with me to let a few trannies choose what they wanted... Shit, customer service. They wanted the red and two people ordered online 😮 the fact that I can order them and they come overnight makes me sleep well at night... no one will miss out ;)

Thanks for the heads up on my mistake. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, prizna said:

So which model are they? Id love to support a local business

the link in the original post says Trekz Titanium.  There is also a picture if you are unsure.

My order arrived yesterday - I have enough Huma gels to last the winter - Ironman Cairns this year 😎 Thanks Willie

12 hours ago, AP said:

My order arrived yesterday - I have enough Huma gels to last the winter - Ironman Cairns this year 😎 Thanks Willie

Mate I think you made a typo. Cairns is not how you spell Port.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, AP said:

But IM Cairns is before Winter?

6 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

But IM Cairns is before Winter?

The old mans completely cooked

12 hours ago, AP said:

Looking forward to my energy giving AP high five again...😁

I have been using the Trekz headphones over the last two days for both running and cycling. They are fantastic.

On the bike I can hear my podcasts and still be able to hear the anti cyclist abuse being yelled at me 😀. The podcasts seem much clearer than the headphones I was using as the wind does not affect them as much.

On the run they do not bounce around. The music quality is not as good as what you would get from a good pair of headphones. However they are more than good enough for music while running.

Thanks Willie

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ironnerd said:

I have been using the Trekz headphones over the last two days for both running and cycling. They are fantastic.

On the bike I can hear my podcasts and still be able to hear the anti cyclist abuse being yelled at me 😀. The podcasts seem much clearer than the headphones I was using as the wind does not affect them as much.

On the run they do not bounce around. The music quality is not as good as what you would get from a good pair of headphones. However they are more than good enough for music while running.

Thanks Willie

I love these things.