Peter

Anyone running in the Nike 4%?

I can't run in Nike as they are too narrow.  Or my feet are too fat.

Just wondering is anyone using them?

9 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

@clintred is using them, ive got some turbo pegasus on the way as I just cant pull the trigger on the 4%.

As I said no good for me but I'm really interested to hear how someone normal thinks they go.

Not the Nike sponsored or marketing team's opinion

I purchased a pair of the pegasus turbos with the samon stripe down the front.

Decided not run in them & keep them as a casual shoe. Super comfy and look awesome.

Who did you buy yours from @RunBrettRun & what color way?

8 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

I purchased a pair of the pegasus turbos with the samon stripe down the front.

Decided not run in them & keep them as a casual shoe. Super comfy and look awesome.

Who did you buy yours from @RunBrettRun & what color way?

Ive got some of the black ones coming, i got them off footlocker for $199 and Ill be waiting for rebel to hopefully run a special or a discount code of some sort in the next couple months so I can get a pair of the new 36 in navy blue which will look heaps better with my tri suit.

4 hours ago, RunBrettRun said:

Ive got some of the black ones coming, i got them off footlocker for $199 and Ill be waiting for rebel to hopefully run a special or a discount code of some sort in the next couple months so I can get a pair of the new 36 in navy blue which will look heaps better with my tri suit.

Do you have the footlocker app - gets u 10% off

I had some 4%, I gave them away, the dude I gave em too did the same. They work for some but not for others I've found, just didn't compliment my technique at all. They were miles better than the Adidas Sub2 though, not sure who at Adidas thought that one up. 

I think the ZoomX foam is pretty good, but not so much for everyday shoes. It wears out too quickly IMO and you'll go through them pretty quick. Especially for a big guy like me... the peg turbos are a 'hot' shoe temperature wise IMO and have a somewhat shallow toe box. 

I am a huge fan, didn’t really believe the hype but once I got them understood what the hype was all about, they certainly feel like they have a lot more “pop” than any other shoe I have run in before, almost feels weird until you get up and cracking. 

I have had one decent marathon in them where I had wet feet the whole way and they were still rad, also had one pretty shitty marathon in them and still felt like they were helping even though I was at 5-5:05km pace. 

Regarding “normal” .............. I’m not even close 

Ran in the Pegasus Turbo last night for the first time.  They felt great, slightly lighter than the pegasus and stiffer.  Cant compare to the 4% but I definitely enjoyed running in them.

On 26/02/2019 at 1:51 PM, RunBrettRun said:

@RunBrettRun

, rebel have 20% of all Nike at moment.. 

https://www.rebelsport.com.au/mens/shoes/running?prefn1=brand&segment=1&prefv1=Nike&page=1

Edited by pieman

4% on sale for $279.

Cant believe I'm considering buying a shoe for that price.

Or if you go the blue rather than orange, only $245.

Good price. I understand they fit different to other Nike so it's best to try them on if possible..