Lostkiwi

What garmin watch face is this? Please help!

It looks like I'm going to have to factory reset my garmin fenix. It's lost all connection with garmin connect. Problem is I love this watch face and want it back after reset. It is only named as analogue on the watch. Does anyone know what this is called so I can search when I've reset it? Thanks! 

AD59A896-26BA-4990-9CCF-B6047BDEF6CC.jpeg

Can you plug it in to PC and transfer everything to desktop and then transfer it all back when reset? 

8 minutes ago, pieman said:

Can you plug it in to PC and transfer everything to desktop and then transfer it all back when reset? 

Great question. No idea! 😀

Have you looked at connect it under watch faces and your device type?  Looks like a few but I can't be asked looking through 20 pages..

If you use Garmin connect on your phone. Under the settings for the device it should list all watch faces you have down loaded 

1 hour ago, Limited said:

If you use Garmin connect on your phone. Under the settings for the device it should list all watch faces you have down loaded 

Thanks for that. Unfortunately The watch had been removed from garmin connect, so it's not there. Cheers.