Already 35C where we are. However, slides for the kids , music and food for us - plus the pool. This is our “complex”.

FM

B03E2524-5E52-4309-B194-5F3E800B872D.jpeg

C832FF38-D5F0-494E-ACFD-F0E3CE8635F7.jpeg

F24B89B6-4E4C-4CDB-87DE-0BFA202CFAAF.jpeg

077411E6-6ADD-4346-92CB-C78CA2C8B30A.jpeg

5C7DA9F4-BA8C-4703-83B6-602A7C9FA2D5.jpeg

92B423B6-9CAD-445D-8430-E26E70FFE5FF.jpeg

Edited by Flanman
  • Like 2

Very lazy this morning.  Have to get working soon.

Ride this morning and work. Only real upside is someone else pays for the aircon.

Parkrun this morning and then work where I expect to see a long line of drunken numbskulls following too much booze and/or too many punches.

Second last day of work though then blissful period of unemployment/professional triathlete. :w00t2:

• Like 3

Cyclone sitting off the coast at the moment, it’s not going to get us as it’s heading west but we had some good rain yesterday / last night and it’s very windy here today.  So a nice and quiet day today and a bit of zwift later today for me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KieranR said:

Cyclone sitting off the coast at the moment, it’s not going to get us as it’s heading west but we had some good rain yesterday / last night and it’s very windy here today.  So a nice and quiet day today and a bit of zwift later today for me.

Any of the world famous emu export pies...?

37 minutes ago, pieman said:

Any of the world famous emu export pies...?

Nope, I had a run in with the guy who owns that place a little while back, so I don’t go there. Plus you nearly need to take out a second mortgage to eat there.

Happy Oz Day. I ordered a load of Aussie treats to take to work on Monday (if there are any left!).  We have Flipper's Godmother over at the moment from New Jersey. We had a big dinner last night and meeting for breakie later.  Might do a spin then have to take some built in wardrobes down.

All very boring and not very Ozzy.  This is the time that I miss my friends and the place the most.  Have a 2hr run planned for Sunday, lots of thinking will  be done then.  Might download the Hottest 100 for some DIY tunes this arvo :)

• Like 2

With our friends in Coffs.  Too much food & piss.

They all did the local Parkrun this morning (the Mrs got 1st in her AG...though she suffered ).  Then a mate & I did a 1.2km open water swim by the jetty. I was tracked by a cormorant much of the way.  He said it was waiting for the scraps after the big Grey Nurse that has been seen around the jetty got me 😁

• Like 1

Happy Australia Day from the Gobi desert.

Although we are having a mild winter it is still cold enough to freeze the water in the drinking tube of my Camelbak.

IMG_1907.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It’s only Just now Australia Day in Whilster. About to put the ski’s on. They say it’s a big day here because of so many Australians work here. 

• Like 2

Had a lovely boat trip around the harbour and a bit of a swim until I got scared by the jellyfish! Happy Australia Day to my adopted country :)

18 hours ago, IronmanFoz said:

It’s only Just now Australia Day in Whilster. About to put the ski’s on. They say it’s a big day here because of so many Australians work here. 

looking at being there this time in a year (plus a week). Hope you get some freshies