monkie

Time to play with a scammer

I think we need a bit of a light hearted distraction with the heaviness of t'other thread in here.

So, my Focus Paralane (for sale in Tritrade) if anyone is interested is now listed on Gumtree. Within 30 minutes I received a text from the short code "Mary" with a request that I email her if the bike was still available (email only apparently).

Alarm bells rang a bit but I emailed anyway... response:

Thanks for the response and do as well advise on the least amount you will like to give it away and due to the nature of my job and location...i will not be able to come for inspection,am a very busy type as i work long hours everyday,i have gone through your advertisement and i am satisfied with it.

Alarm bells are now ringing off the hook... I open it up to you my Tranny friends to suggest a suitable response...

Monkie

• Haha 3

"I'm actually at a bit of a loose end myself. I can come and deliver it to you.  Actually, are uyou overseas?  That'd be awesome.  I have a bike case and everything.  Cash would make things nice and easy, and keep it under the radar of my significant other.  Bank transfers and deposits are too dangerous"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Turts said:

"I'm actually at a bit of a loose end myself. I can come and deliver it to you.  Actually, are uyou overseas?  That'd be awesome.  I have a bike case and everything.  Cash would make things nice and easy, and keep it under the radar of my significant other.  Bank transfers and deposits are too dangerous"

Sent!

• Haha 4