Hymie

Merry Christmas Everyone

I am not as Regular poster as I once was, but Merry Christmas to you all and your families . Have a safe and happy new year. Train well, race hard!

Edited by Hymie
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Hymie said:

I am not as Regular poster as I once was, but Merry Christmas to you all and your families . Have a safe and happy new year. Train well, race hard!

and to you and yours Chris.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all! I realised this year (as I’m new to the tri game) that you can lose a lot of family time in this game, so I have tried to repay that with an awesome Christmas, taking the cooking roles off my wife for our party of 20 today, giving good gifts and planning a great surprise family trip for the holiday break. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, The new guy said:

Merry Christmas to all! I realised this year (as I’m new to the tri game) that you can lose a lot of family time in this game, so I have tried to repay that with an awesome Christmas, taking the cooking roles off my wife for our party of 20 today, giving good gifts and planning a great surprise family trip for the holiday break. 

Good on you.

Merry Christmas all

17 hours ago, The new guy said:

Where are you going ? Promise I won’t tell 😬

• Haha 1