BC_J400

Cleaning out the garage

Hello wisdom holders,

I've got 2 things to get out of the garage, but I have no idea what they are worth.  One is obviously worth very little and I'm open to suggestions on the other...

With the Giant I'm asking what you think it's worth genuinely, because last time I sold a bike people on here told me I ripped myself off by selling it for a lot less than it was worth, with other posters saying "hey, I would have paid way more than that for it!"  I want to avoid that this time.   Also, the best place to sell it as I'm not a huge gumtree fan.

Extreme Exercise Bike.  Age unknown, condition average - good.  Works well, slight surface rust.

The Giant is a MY12 Carbon TCR something with Ultegra in medium.  Pretty much standard all over.  2,800 genuine kms only ridden on Sundays usually.

Thanks!

ebike1.jpg

ebike2.JPG

Giant1.JPG

Giant2.JPG

Giant3.JPG

Edited by BC_J400

2 hours ago, BC_J400 said:

The Giant is a MY12 Carbon TCR something with Ultegra in medium.

Colour scheme would appear to make it a TCR Advanced 2 if 2012.

But, there's a TCR Advanced 0 (better model than yours) from 2012 on Bikeexchange for $1200.

There are new old stock 2018 TCR Advanced 3 bikes for $1400-$1500 though.

Whack it on Bicycle Marketplace for sub $1 k and see what offers you get?

The spin bike is free to a home from Clayton Vic, pickup only.

I recall that a fellow trannie offloaded it to me at a low price as-new so I'm paying it forward.

• Like 2

On 29/11/2018 at 12:40 PM, BC_J400 said:

The spin bike is free to a home from Clayton Vic, pickup only.

I recall that a fellow trannie offloaded it to me at a low price as-new so I'm paying it forward.

Hi mate.   Will take the spin bike be a good addition to gym I work at.   Send me text 0408398870