Sign in to follow this  
goughy

Anyone up for a glide???

That's disturbing. long time to hang on and the long ascent before the descent would do your head in. Landing looked to be at some serious speed. Crazy he wasn't strapped in at all. 😱:shock::shocking:

• Like 1

I remember the MythBusters doing a test on how long people can actually hang on to things, like the side of a building etc.  It wasn't for very long.  

Saw a dude (almost) run off the ramp at Mt Buffalo without being clipped in. Pulled up just in time as people were screaming at him to stop.  He was pretty shaken up by it. I don''t know if you have ever seen the ramp at Buffalo (maybe 2 or 3 hundred meters from the chalet) but it has to be one of the scariest things...

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Saw a dude (almost) run off the ramp at Mt Buffalo without being clipped in. Pulled up just in time as people were screaming at him to stop.  He was pretty shaken up by it. I don''t know if you have ever seen the ramp at Buffalo (maybe 2 or 3 hundred meters from the chalet) but it has to be one of the scariest things...

Each to their own, but I've never understood jumping off a perfectly good mountain!

And yes, I've seen it and it's insanely high!