k3vski

IM Malaysia 2018 - DNF

Great read mate, well done.  a real shame you had to withdraw, but only you know how your body was feeling. Theres always next time

Thanks for sharing. Sometimes finishing can do more harm than good in the long run, so sounds like a good decision. Up to that point you were having a great race! 

6 hours ago, Notsofast said:

Nice work mate, I love reading your reports and best of luck in next years races.

Cheers

NSF

Agree with what NSF said.

Hope youve recovered from whatever caused that stomach problem. Enjoy your break, guess you'll have some time to post some great articles in the 'what I do to get away from tri' thread ☺

Thanks for reading! Yes have fully recovered. Probably happened while the body is under stress and need to sort out before the next Ironman.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Surfer said:

Xblane whats that pink thing ?🙈

😮 

Well that ruined the photo 🤣

• Like 1

On 28/11/2018 at 10:20 AM, xblane said:

Hey @k3vski, thanks for another great race report.

I was looking at your photos and thinking... 'where have I seen this guy before?!' 

Then I remembered!

I had been curious about the rear wheel in that photo and what the story was... http://just-tri-hard.blogspot.com/2015/05/imoz30years.html:D

1038_053991.jpg

Wow, talk about six (or less) degrees of separation! Yeah IMOZ 2015 was another memorable one. I guess that only makes the experiences a whole lot richer and good stories to tell. Thanks for this photo!

• Like 2