Jump to content
Katz

WTB (Borrow) Blue Seventy Helix - Size WMA

Recommended Posts

Soooo......the biggest loser challenge has been insufficient to encourage me to shed enough flab to get into my IM wetsuit. I'm wondering if any kind soul has a Blue Seventy Helix size WMA they might be inclined to loan me for Busso? Anyone? Please?

Alternatively, can these things be hired?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a Blue Seventy, but I do have a Zoot Womens Zenith that could potentially fit ? I still got in when I was just under 70kg, and I'm maybe a bit shorter? Maybe have a look at sizing comparison, and if you wanna try, I can send it over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know. Massively insulting. 

Unfortunately it’s my ass end that is typically the issue. I am a classic pear shape. I recently tried a medium spot tri suit which did not fit. I could get it in, but could barely move. Which is basically the same issue with my blue seventy. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shall pull it out of its dark resting place and do a bit of measuring.

I have more of a flat ass I believe, I struggle more with love handles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, humdrum said:

I shall pull it out of its dark resting place and do a bit of measuring.

I have more of a flat ass I believe, I struggle more with love handles.

Thank you. That would be awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a FL (female large) Dare2Tri Mach2 sleeveless suit you can have for keepies if it's the right size. 

Screenshot_20181115-175857_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Turts said:

I have a FL (female large) Dare2Tri Mach2 sleeveless suit you can have for keepies if it's the right size. 

Screenshot_20181115-175857_Chrome.jpg

Thanks Turts. I’ve git access to a sleeveless if necessary. I’ve never swim in one and not sure I’ll like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Katz said:

Thanks Turts. I’ve git access to a sleeveless if necessary. I’ve never swim in one and not sure I’ll like it. 

Cool no worries. Good luck then! 

Ive sold of all mine that would fit you (that I've grown out of). I think. 

 

PM me through your deets/measurements though and I may have one that would fit for a lendy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turts said:

Cool no worries. Good luck then! 

Ive sold of all mine that would fit you (that I've grown out of). I think. 

 

PM me through your deets/measurements though and I may have one that would fit for a lendy. 

Will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, humdrum said:

Def a medium mine.

Does this help...

That's about the same as mine. :( 

Thank you though for checking. I really appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, humdrum said:

Maybe it stretches better? I can always send and you can try.

Mind you, this was me in my chubby year...

Maybe it might. And it can't hurt to have options.

I would really appreciate it if it isn't too much of a hassle for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, humdrum said:

Pretty sure it's a medium

 

image.png.2ebd0b4ad2a71e6a3e77078c3fa88664.png

 

Can I just say

The imperial -> metric height conversion on this graph is... severely lacking...

(From a different point of view, this thread has been somewhat useful, the wife keeps whinging about not being able to fine a wetsuit that will fit, and so the different sizing charts give me some understanding of how much weight she needs to lose before we can find something off the rack that should fit.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cape_Horn said:

Can I just say

The imperial -> metric height conversion on this graph is... severely lacking...

(From a different point of view, this thread has been somewhat useful, the wife keeps whinging about not being able to fine a wetsuit that will fit, and so the different sizing charts give me some understanding of how much weight she needs to lose before we can find something off the rack that should fit.)

May I suggest you keep this new found understanding to yourself :lol:

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×