Sign in to follow this  
Chuckie M

Black Friday Bikebug and Pushys?

I am building another Bike, once again. I was about to pull the trigger on a few items from Bikebug and Pushys. Will they have a Black Friday sale or is that a US or OS thing?ย ๐Ÿ˜

12 minutes ago, Chuckie M said:

I am building another Bike, once again. I was about to pull the trigger on a few items from Bikebug and Pushys. Will they have a Black Friday sale or is that a US or OS thing?ย ๐Ÿ˜

Wiggle are doing it now, so maybe they will

Got an email before from Bicycles online saying they are doing it. ย Donโ€™t know if they do parts (and to be honest donโ€™t know how I got on their list).

2 hours ago, Wronggenes said:

Got an email before from Bicycles online saying they are doing it. ย Donโ€™t know if they do parts (and to be honest donโ€™t know how I got on their list).

They bought cell bikes so that might be it?ย 

For fans of the GCN show. They have some deals in there shopย  as does HUUB UK as well๐Ÿ˜‹

Edited by Chuckie M

On 11/11/2018 at 1:13 PM, Chuckie M said:

what frame are u getting? I was keen to get a PlanetX one, but too $$ with the shipping.

I bought a Argon 18 Nitrogen Pro frame set as a project bike. Got it half price in March.ย 

Pushys have 15% off with black15 now. Just made a Wahoo purchase๐Ÿ˜‹

How about 15% off all Ironman and 70.3 entries tomorrow?, or drop the Active fee for one day?ย ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Edited by Chuckie M
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Chuckie M said:

What bargins did everyone get today?๐Ÿ˜‹

new oakleys

2 of the new GP5000 tyres = free watts

ย 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chuckie M said:

What bargins did everyone get today?๐Ÿ˜‹

Bib knicks from Scody, 25% off site wide. Used the $25 TA voucher in as well. I actually walked in store to try out for sizing, they wouldn't let me use any of the discounts/voucher in store. So have to wait until they send me an email saying that it's packaged nicely and ready for collection. Talk about wasting time.ย 

On 22/11/2018 at 12:16 PM, Chuckie M said:

How about 15% off all Ironman and 70.3 entries tomorrow?, or drop the Active fee for one day?ย ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ....... Active fee

21 hours ago, k3vski said:

Bib knicks from Scody, 25% off site wide. Used the $25 TA voucher in as well. I actually walked in store to try out for sizing, they wouldn't let me use any of the discounts/voucher in store. So have to wait until they send me an email saying that it's packaged nicely and ready for collection. Talk about wasting time.ย 

Thanks for the heads up, I grabbed a tri suit and it was a genuine sale-prices back to normal today! Even wity the discount and the TA $25 voucher it was still bloody expensive, but I guess just a little less stupidly expensive than normal lolย ย 

But I'll be the best dressed BOPer out there ๐Ÿ˜Ž

On 22/11/2018 at 1:06 PM, Chuckie M said:

I bought a Argon 18 Nitrogen Pro frame set as a project bike. Got it half price in March.ย 

Pushys have 15% off with black15 now. Just made a Wahoo purchase๐Ÿ˜‹

And I still couldโ€™ve done it cheaper :P