Sign in to follow this  
AA7

Jonathan Cantwell

wow.. I had some dealings with him when I was trying to buy a bike brand that he was the distributor for and the local shops were ratshit.. he really went above and beyond from a long way away..

Handy triathlete. 10th at Worlds on the GC. 

Another reminder to speak up if life's struggles are getting to you.

I really feel for his family and especially his mum. This is from his facebook page last month, extremely sad.

Screenshot_20181108-061711.png

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, -H- said:

I really feel for his family and especially his mum. This is from his facebook page last month, extremely sad.

Screenshot_20181108-061711.png

Oh gosh, that is awful.

Oh man.  Must be incredibly painful for her!  And for him, having been through it with family members before.  There really can be a hereditary element to mental health, alonh with it often being a physical chemical problem that's being passed along.

1 hour ago, goughy said:

There really can be a hereditary element to mental health, alonh with it often being a physical chemical problem that's being passed along.

Definitely & we have it on both sides of our family (worse on my wife's side), though thankfully my wife & one of our children escaped it.  The other 2 of us push on with it OK though.

Yikes, terrible news... like a few others on here, I'd had dealing with him when weighing up buying a Swift or not a couple of years ago - he was an absolute pleasure to deal with, such a shame and loss for all concerned. 

He was on Brad Beers podcast not long ago

http://www.bradbeer.com.au/podcast-episode-127-jonathan-cantwell/

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:30 AM, goughy said:

Oh man.  Must be incredibly painful for her!  And for him, having been through it with family members before.  There really can be a hereditary element to mental health, alonh with it often being a physical chemical problem that's being passed along.

My best mate did the same, and so did his dad before him. His brother doesn't leave the house these days.