Sign in to follow this  
RunBrettRun

Western Sydney 70.3 Tranny Team?

Just putting the feelers out to see if anyone is keen? 

I'd like to do the bike leg so looking for a swimmer and runner who want to get involved?

Happy to negotiate a fair split in the entry cost.

Sorry mate, I will be heading to NZ on 21 Nov and not back until 5 Dec. a little annoyed as I wanted to have another go at WS. Enjoyed it last year. 

FM

Will do swim for you mate..........I am out there just watching my guys go round so it might be nice to break it up a bit and belt myself silly for 30 minutes.

• Like 1

I'm honestly just trying to line this up as my last long ride before busso.  I'll also be there supporting so this made the most sense unless someone can take me on a 100 to 120k long ride Saturday morning this is my only option.

M7 bike path, close to race you can't get lost and best of all you don't have to deal with Sydney drivers.

I've done two laps of M7 as last long ride before IM 

Its lit up so you can ride in the dark if you want

2 hours ago, Clappers said:

M7 bike path, close to race you can't get lost and best of all you don't have to deal with Sydney drivers.

I've done two laps of M7 as last long ride before IM 

Its lit up so you can ride in the dark if you want

I've heard there is lots of 180deg turns and not good for efforts.  Never ridden it so I can't confirm this.  Just didn't sound ideal.

RBR - M7 is not too bad and some good stretches for efforts. I like racing - but just be mindful with relay you basically have the whole AG race in front of you. You know the course as well as anyone - there will just be a few extra packs to get through. I would leave at 12.00pm Saturday ( Heat work for Busso) ride down M4 to M7 path - 1 x 76k full loop, 1 x 50’ish K loop to South, back to hotel, beers and then hit the slots at Panthers!!   

2 minutes ago, Bosco said:

RBR - M7 is not too bad and some good stretches for efforts. I like racing - but just be mindful with relay you basically have the whole AG race in front of you. You know the course as well as anyone - there will just be a few extra packs to get through. I would leave at 12.00pm Saturday ( Heat work for Busso) ride down M4 to M7 path - 1 x 76k full loop, 1 x 50’ish K loop to South, back to hotel, beers and then hit the slots at Panthers!!   

Haha.  The packs don't worry me I wouldn't be racing like normal and it would be a solid ride. 

Anyone else hitting the m7 Saturday morning?

Do a 100miler on Zwift.... So good... 😳😳🙃🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤪🤪🤪🤪

If I was not racing Sunday - I would be there.........by not racing normal do you mean you will not be drafting? 😀

3 minutes ago, Bosco said:

If I was not racing Sunday - I would be there.........by not racing normal do you mean you will not be drafting? 😀

As in I wouldn't be riding 90k at 70.3 power it would be much more controlled.  Of course I would still draft but just slower than normal.

@RunBrettRun I'm probably a little too slow for you, but would consider a ride from Penrith up to Tractor828 (Sackville/Ebenezer) for brekky and back - which is about 110k.

I would do a few efforts in there but not super fast or long mostly very easy riding.. Could be keen for that.  Are the roads good for riding on?