Peter

When Hgh is easy to get, you take it. Yanks.

Yeah dan b is an Instagram star or whatever you call him. 

His ripped and sleeps with lots of women. 

His body isn’t natural.  As I’m sure we all knew but to openly admit he takes hgh daily, it well.....

and testosterone every 5 days  

081F0659-7993-4ADB-9A2B-29EF09353352.png

Edited by Peter

I was at the DR today and she was saying the number of young males she is with cardiac and other steroid related problems has increased dramatically in the last 12 months. 

17 minutes ago, yoyo said:

Dan also smokes a fair bit of weed while he lifts 

Yeah seen that. 

I still find it amazing you can get PEDS so easy and be so open about taking them. 

On 31/10/2018 at 6:45 PM, Bored@work said:

I was at the DR today and she was saying the number of young males she is with cardiac and other steroid related problems has increased dramatically in the last 12 months. 

Did she bring that up because she was confronted with your moobs...? LOL 😂✌️#hormonereplacement 

34 minutes ago, FFF1077 said:

Did she bring that up because she was confronted with your moobs...? LOL 😂✌️#hormonereplacement 

No I picked up a nasty skin infection in Hong Kong. So she prescribed a strong steroid based cream. I joked I can now use the Lance Armstrong TUE excuse. 

& leave my my moobs out of this. It's been a good month of off season. Eating donuts, sleeping in & spending time with the family. 

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Yeah seen that. 

I still find it amazing you can get PEDS so easy and be so open about taking them. 

But they aren't PEDs if you aren't competing. If he has scripts, and/or is sourcing them legally, then why not be open?

3 hours ago, Bored@work said:

& leave my my moobs out of this. It's been a good month of off season. Eating donuts, sleeping in & spending time with the family. 

I was referring to @willie😂😂😂✌️

3 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

But they aren't PEDs if you aren't competing. If he has scripts, and/or is sourcing them legally, then why not be open?

Isn’t that sort of stuff the bread and butter of their anti aging industry? 

6 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Would you care if someone at the local beach swim was using and beat you?

44 minutes ago, Peter said:

Would you care if someone at the local beach swim was using and beat you?

At this point, no. He probably just pushed me back to 28th instead of 27th. Is he actually doing that though, or is he just posing with girls in his powerboat?

I’m taking drug users in general?

i couldn’t care less if I get beaten by a drug cheat. 

I probably already am, just don’t know it. 

25 minutes ago, Peter said:

I’m taking drug users in general?

i couldn’t care less if I get beaten by a drug cheat. 

I probably already am, just don’t know it. 

Mate you're getting beaten by guys who train more conscientiously already  - they don't need drugs they just do the work 😅

14 minutes ago, AP said:

Mate you're getting beaten by guys who train more conscientiously already  - they don't need drugs they just do the work 😅

Yeah we are in the same boat  

you got beaten by guys who trained more consistently in your last race  

spose there is a lesson for us both  

Edited by Peter
  • Haha 2

On ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, Bored@work said:

Been a problem in young males for a while now, Aziz 'Zyzz' Shavershian became a social media superstar with his body building expolits and was dubbed the godfather of the amatuer body building movement in young males called 'Aesthetics'.  Zyzz died of cardiac arrest in a sauna back in 2011, due to his high steroid use.

Have read some interesting articles and stories about this topic, they call it reverse anorexia or 'Bigorexia', where young males are trying to bulk up and get the ripped body using all sorts of supplements and drugs.  These individuals dont usually drink alcohol or take recreational drugs, meaning they justify steroid use as their poison.   

Edited by Pencil_Towel

On 31/10/2018 at 8:45 PM, Bored@work said:

When I was at the cardiologists last month we asked some very pointed questions in that direction.

Now people dont lie to cardiologists (if they know whats good for them) and given the response of:

"Tea, Coffee, Alcohol all nil for 53 yeas, chocolate (200gm daily avg), Glucosamine  (1500mg daily for past 10 years), and a couple if Revvies strips (didn't like them) so that's, like 80mg of caffeine, before a race or two last summer. paracetamol about once a year. Nothing else without a prescription (and they are few and far between as my GP knows my abhorrence of meds)"

He said I'd be surprised what some folks (in the context of athletes) who cross his table have taken.

MRI and stress test next Wednesday, fingers crossed.

29 minutes ago, more said:

You have never had a tea, coffee or beer?

Drinks of choice: Water, Apricot juice (ideally Berri brand cut 60/40 with water , solo / lemonade.

A big night out these days is home theater with spouse with: Netflix + apricot juice + Cadbury (but she likes tea in stead of juice).

So that's a no to the worlds most popular recreational drugs....

(Swim coach did give me a mouthful of beer on a bus trip home from a meet back in the '80s - didn't like it.)

Don't really like hot water to drink (so that's a no to soups as well). Boring my wife calls me at functions/restaurants (given I don't like butter/pork/ or seafood (except fish) either). More room for desert - did someone mention apricot pie?

1 hour ago, trifun said:

:

"Tea, Coffee, Alcohol all nil for 53 yeas, chocolate (200gm daily avg), Glucosamine  (1500mg daily for past 10 years), and a couple if Revvies strips (didn't like them) so that's, like 80mg of caffeine, before a race or two last summer. paracetamol about once a year. Nothing else without a prescription (and they are few and far between as my GP knows my abhorrence of meds)"

1 hour ago, more said:

You have never had a tea, coffee or beer?

Out of interest, are you skinny or overweight? 

In 20 years married, I’ve never seen my wife drink coffee, alcohol or soft drink. She’s skinny but not annorexic. 

She does drink tea. 

Weight is cyclic over about a 9 year cycle - get so fat  I cant stand it,  train lots, get lean and fast - race Worlds, return to life, repeat.

Currently 83k, optimal race is 73, worst was 96. Chronic sweet tooth and stress eater (see that's why I enrolled in a masters degree - not enough stress????)

Edited by trifun
  • Thanks 1