Peter

GPLAMA YouTube /Google delete everything

I feel sorry for Shane that this can happen. Somehow due to 3 complaints they have deleted all of his videos. Guessing he feels like shit today and will for a while. 

8D0BB5C1-0A7F-4645-8494-82D467F315F8.jpeg

• Sad 1

This is the worst thing I have read this year. 

@gplamais the best source of Zwift and gadget info IMO

Heaps better than DC rainman 

**** this shit 

I agree, the Lama is the best! Plus you can understand what he is saying lol, Ray talks like he has had way too much coffee.

how shit are YouTube that they can’t even spend 2mins to watch the vids to see there is nothing even remotely wrong with them-he is the most pleasant G rated guy you could imagine and he doesn’t have music so it wouldn’t be copyright. Very strange..wish he could sue them for lost earnings.

Looks like its back there is a Youtube reply on his twitter from a few minutes ago, saying it has been reinstated. 

I have no idea who they are, and it's sorry to see this if there's nothing really to it, or just competitor complaints etc.

But, I guess this is the problem that has arisen when people have an occupation which is really based in social media.  I'm sure they're not the first this has happened to.  There are many many people (I'm looking at you Kardashians) who have made a name and fortune from pretty much soing/offering nothing.......  One of the ex bachelor girls recently had to quit her occupation as "Social Media Influencer"..........

I don't begrudge them this; good luck to them.  But it can disappear in an instant.

People like GPLama though aren’t  just nuffy insta wankers, he spends a lot of time reviewing and testing and is extremely knowledgeable. He’s a great resource for fitness related tech and cycling stuff

2 minutes ago, more said:

People like GPLama though aren’t  just nuffy insta wankers, he spends a lot of time reviewing and testing and is extremely knowledgeable. He’s a great resource for fitness related tech and cycling stuff

... and a dead set nice bloke....... and a Tranny long before he was famous!! 

Shit that it happened, stoked it's back. Definately a great resource I have used a lot !

3 hours ago, Peter said:

I’d love to know how this happened in the first place. 

According to facebook there are 3 videos that have been taken down. Not sure which ones...

2 minutes ago, MissJess said:

According to facebook there are 3 videos that have been taken down. Not sure which ones...

Did he give someone with a bit of muscle a bad review?

• Like 1

if you own the brand you can request they get taken down I think because of IP rights etc etc. 

1 hour ago, willie said:

if you own the brand you can request they get taken down I think because of IP rights etc etc. 

What? So effectively no one will be able to post anything but favorable reviews now on youtube?

That being said the Lama has always been overly fair-he never even said a negative word about Garmin with the V3's debacle, instead waiting for their fix to be released before he commented. 

Cant wait to hear his take on all of this

On 30/10/2018 at 4:00 PM, more said:

What? So effectively no one will be able to post anything but favorable reviews now on youtube?

That being said the Lama has always been overly fair-he never even said a negative word about Garmin with the V3's debacle, instead waiting for their fix to be released before he commented. 

Cant wait to hear his take on all of this

Problem is is that he might know which videos were removed he doesnt know why so therefore cant resolve it..