Bored@work

Best time to wake up is 6:27

1 hour ago, KieranR said:

Already been at work for 1.5 hrs by then 

Same when I'm on the early shift. On other days, I'm well into whatever training I'm doing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KieranR said:

this place never shuts, been open 24/7 since the 80's

You work at 7 eleven?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, KieranR said:

Already been at work for 1.5 hrs by then 

Same here, love it too. The best part is heading off home (or swimming..... or riding) around 1pm

3 minutes ago, Mike Del said:

Same here, love it too. The best part is heading off home (or swimming..... or riding) around 1pm

i wish....i dont leave until 5pm

3 minutes ago, KieranR said:

12 hour day?  I'm far too old for that. I have an afternoon nap between 3 and 4 most days :-) 

22 minutes ago, Mike Del said:

12 hour day?  I'm far too old for that. I have an afternoon nap between 3 and 4 most days :-) 

Paid for 10

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Bored@work said:

So with regard to riding up Mt Coot-tha in the rain at 4:30am, the problem doesn’t lie with the risk of negotiating corners at speed in the wet, but because it’s ~2 hours too early?

10 hours ago, KieranR said:

10 hours ago, Mike Del said:

12 hour day?  I'm far too old for that. I have an afternoon nap between 3 and 4 most days 🙂

How do you know he doesn't?

• Haha 1

My Garmin is telling me I woke at 5:27 this morning, which if you look at it in Sydney/Melbourne time, is 6:27. No alarm, just my body telling me it was the best time to wake up. :)

image.png.d7d8d77c0067c5c9bbe8f2034fb370f4.png

• Thanks 1

On 26/10/2018 at 10:15 AM, Bored@work said:

How can this be right.....  how can you wake up and be out of the transition area by 6:45 on Sunday. I reckon there will be more high achievers in Penrith tomorrow than there are in this select 300 so called high achievers.

Also define a high achiever! 

For 25yrs I have been studying the effective number of training hours to get the best results - it appears that to stay well we need to work on a four week cycle - the best week to schedule as your easy week is the week when the moon is smallest and the best building weeks are when the moon is building towards full and just about a week after full

The best results in health and improvement come in spring and summer, the training hours need to be reduced as the days get shorter, then as they lengthen again in spring the total hours in a week can be increased

Time to wake up is determined by what has to be done before our normal life commitments start - for some that means a 4am wake up time - for others it can be later - as long as you get to bed early enough it's no problem to wake up early

I've seen too many athletes ignore the rhythm of nature and break down - illness or injury will get you if you break too many of mother nature's rules 🙄  

5 hours ago, AP said:

For 25yrs I have been studying the effective number of training hours to get the best results - it appears that to stay well we need to work on a four week cycle - the best week to schedule as your easy week is the week when the moon is smallest and the best building weeks are when the moon is building towards full and just about a week after full

The best results in health and improvement come in spring and summer, the training hours need to be reduced as the days get shorter, then as they lengthen again in spring the total hours in a week can be increased

Time to wake up is determined by what has to be done before our normal life commitments start - for some that means a 4am wake up time - for others it can be later - as long as you get to bed early enough it's no problem to wake up early

I've seen too many athletes ignore the rhythm of nature and break down - illness or injury will get you if you break too many of mother nature's rules 🙄  

Is it odd that I don't sleep well at all when the moon is near full completion? Struggle to get 6 hours of sleep a night when it's like that? 

50 minutes ago, alexholbrook said:

Is it odd that I don't sleep well at all when the moon is near full completion? Struggle to get 6 hours of sleep a night when it's like that? 

Do you notice extra facial hair as well?

1 hour ago, Merv said:

6.27 is a sleep in

By a few hours.

Maybe I should change my phone and and undo auto update?

14 hours ago, alexholbrook said:

13 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Do you notice extra facial hair as well?

CBFAF5DF-8CB3-4B0C-BD22-01E813CE0C43.jpeg