CEM

Garmin 935 $399 at rebel - good value?

Either direct from Garmin or somewhere like highly tunes athletes for genuine ones.  Or eBay and Amazon for none genuine.  I have a non genuine one with quick release on my old F3.  It works 

2 hours ago, goughy said:

Either direct from Garmin or somewhere like highly tunes athletes for genuine ones.  Or eBay and Amazon for none genuine.  I have a non genuine one with quick release on my old F3.  It works 

OK. I was trying avoid an online shop for something as piss ant as a watch band. I was hoping to simply drop into a convenient store sometime ...

I think the Garmin watches are now made to fit generic watch band sizes.  So you may be able to find one somewhere that will do the job.  But I'd be shocked of someone has a genuine one in stock.  Online really is the better option.

23 minutes ago, goughy said:

I think the Garmin watches are now made to fit generic watch band sizes.  So you may be able to find one somewhere that will do the job.  But I'd be shocked of someone has a genuine one in stock.  Online really is the better option.

I’m travelling a lot for work and the chances are it will be delivered when I’m not home and returned to sender. I’ll go online and have delivered to work, BUT i was hoping to just pick one up before my next 2-3 weeks on the road. 

Thats pretty cheap, though a several times superceded model now.

The 945 is almost twice the price and not sure that is worth it for music, pay and a bit of extra battery...

my 935 is more than enough watch for me...

On 13/11/2019 at 8:45 AM, Merv said:

How does the 935 go off road for trail running and following routes ?

I used a fenix 5 and Komoot when I was in Radelaide visiting my Dad this year. 

Lost as ****. 

The end. 😂😂

It was through the Adelaide hills from Hawthorndene to Coremantal(sp) 

Bloody thing took me through this freaky pine forest and a ****ing orchard 😳😳😳🤔🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

Im fairly hopeless without my mate, she handles all the navigation  whilst my job is to deal with any toad, snakes and spiders.

• Like 1