Peter

Callum Millward (Get the Popcorn)

Just now, AA7 said:

Why would he do that?

Obviously something personal between the two, but hassling someone in the middle of a race? That's wrong. 

1 minute ago, AA7 said:

Why would he do that?

maybe he's more of a donut sort of guy?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, zed said:

Obviously something personal between the two, but hassling someone in the middle of a race? That's wrong. 

Unless its a fellow Tranny :lol:   

• Haha 5

🙄

Two sides to every story, I wanna see what Cameron says. But putting up on social for everyone to see is a bit of a dick move.

Maybe better that I did not get into the Cupcake Cartel. *yawn*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if there was any witnesses that will come forward on this one... Seems to be some bad blood or something there and there's a lot more of this story to come out I think. 

6 minutes ago, MissJess said:

🙄

Two sides to every story, I wanna see what Cameron says. But putting up on social for everyone to see is a bit of a dick move.

I don’t know. 

If it happened cupcake can post it. 

I am interested to what watt says. 

11 minutes ago, MissJess said:

🙄

Alternatively, brave move to call him out on the behaviour rather than just dismiss it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

without getting into the who said what when, does anyone else find it ironic that some of the comments on the insta feed threaten way worse than what Callum accused Cameron Watt of saying? 

8 minutes ago, Cat Lady said:

without getting into the who said what when, does anyone else find it ironic that some of the comments on the insta feed threaten way worse than what Callum accused Cameron Watt of saying? 

Yeh pretty dumb.

Yo-yo - having successfully mediated the Macca-Sonny misunderstanding, if you are still in town shouldn’t you be offering your services ...

I know Cam Watt and he is definitely NOT a 'C' grade coach

But I know nothing about the incident, so cannot comment on that

Would be a good undercard to Sonny/Macca then SBW and Gallen.

FM

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Flanman said:

Would be a good undercard to Sonny/Macca then SBW and Gallen.

FM

Then the main draw, Peter & TC.

9 minutes ago, Andrew #1 said:

Naked and in jelly!

No one wants or needs to see that

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, oldschool69#2 said:

Mehhh C grade coach C grade athlete C grade news 

😂😂

He coaches Sarah Crowley and Burgs so defo not a C grade coach. Hope the full story comes out and Cam gets to have his say.

5 hours ago, The Customer said:

He coaches Sarah Crowley and Burgs so defo not a C grade coach. Hope the full story comes out and Cam gets to have his say.

He's not made a reply, so we only have one side. Given who he was coaching on the day he must be amazing to have time to heckle then try to take out another athlete. Sounds weird and probably not the whole story.

12 hours ago, yoyo said:

I have offered my services to most in town

Knocked back each time.... 

6 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

well that didnt work....how you you add a link to a comment?

image.thumb.png.89622b090ad812675b4f7cb2ef33c684.png

Nailed it.

Sorry. I don’t get what’s happening here. 

Explain for someone a bit slow?

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

Sorry. I don’t get what’s happening here. 

Explain for someone a bit slow?

if you hash tag anything to do with triathlon on insta at the moment you will get a like from Sarah Crowley, she is obviously paying a bot/program to do her liking to get more followers and being a pro its in her best interest to generate as many "followers" as possible.  Callum just called her out on it and I guess she or Cam must have taken offence to it?

Surely it'd have to be more than that. 

Surely considering Cal has pretty much built his "brand" via social media its a bit rich him calling anyone else out. 

8 minutes ago, roxii said:

Surely considering Cal has pretty much built his "brand" via social media its a bit rich him calling anyone else out. 

The way I see it is he called her out for taking the easy way out.  

Really, if that's actually what's called all this shit, then they both need to take a hard look at themselves!  That's more childish a stoush than anything I've ever seen on here!

edit to add: it's no mystery I think pro triathletes have a hard life to make a living - I wouldn't begrudge anyone trying to improve their status to help things along.  It's tough enough as it is.  And aussies should sure as shit be helping other aussies out!

29 minutes ago, roxii said:

Yeh, he has built it up. She is using a bot to build hers up.

9 minutes ago, goughy said:

Really, if that's actually what's called all this shit, then they both need to take a hard look at themselves!  That's more childish a stoush than anything I've ever seen on here!

edit to add: it's no mystery I think pro triathletes have a hard life to make a living - I wouldn't begrudge anyone trying to improve their status to help things along.  It's tough enough as it is.  And aussies should sure as shit be helping other aussies out!

Agree with all of the above, also Cal is a Kiwi, and from what i have seen of him on Social Media etc, he takes the mickey out of everyone and everything inc himself.  I cant imagine there was much if any malice in his Bot comment regarding Crowley.

• Like 1

Just now, Pencil_Towel said:

Agree with all of the above, also Cal is a Kiwi, and from what i have seen of him on Social Media etc, he takes the mickey out of everyone and everything inc himself.  I cant imagine there was much if any malice in his Bot comment regarding Crowley.

Very true. We could almost claim him as an Aussie with his self-deprecating humour.

2 minutes ago, Pencil_Towel said:

So what you're saying is he can dish it out but can't take it? 

3 minutes ago, willie said:

So what you're saying is he can dish it out but can't take it? 

He can take the banter, not sure the banter is welcome 25k into the run leg of the biggest race of the year while also causing interference by hitting someone with their bike?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, AA7 said:

Yeh, he has built it up. She is using a bot to build hers up.

But like the "sitting in on the bike train" argument. 

Its not against the rules, so why the sour grapes. 

...... and maybe she is too busy training to play on social media. As a pro that woudl be a good use of your resources wouldnt it??? 

• Thanks 1

So you're not allowed to take the piss on social media?  He is one of the better people to follow on insta, banter like this is why I'd prefer to follow him than someone who's taking things way too seriously.  I don't think he really gives a shit if Crowley is using a bot or sitting on her phone for hours on end liking posts.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

He can take the banter, not sure the banter is welcome 25k into the run leg of the biggest race of the year while also causing interference by hitting someone with their bike?

Until there's proof of anything like that I reckon we need to tread lightly. There's a **** ton of people in Kona and surely someone heard or saw something. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, willie said:

Until there's proof of anything like that I reckon we need to tread lightly. There's a **** ton of people in Kona and surely someone heard or saw something. 

Agreed.  Cal seems like a pretty easy going guy from everything I have seen of him. This would be the first serious post I have ever seen him make.