Peter

Callum Millward (Get the Popcorn)

18 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

How much is Corky & Co a month for training? 

She'll be on soon to clarify..

Our one on one personalised programs, both nutrition and triathlon require a 12 week minimum commitment. Payment terms are flexible and this is discussed further with your coach. Program Costs are disclosed and released during the enquiry stage. 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, roxii said:

Now maybe Im overly skeptical but it doesnt say "to keep" it says to "race on" is that precise wording? 

I think the  distinction comes in the "race on" vs not race on it.

EG, if you're a gun AG with another bike brand giving you stuff that you can't say "thanks for the P6" and still race on your Ventum/Trek/Cervelo/Whatever.

14 hours ago, The Customer said:

has Joe Friel ever coached an elite athlete to a World Championship win or even podium?

This is the question I have asked in the past - I think Joe's most impressive qualification is his ability to self promote 😉

I have hidden the Brett Sutton stuff as I don't want people who didn't follow the whole thread thinking it may be referring to Callum. 

Lets not go back there please. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, roxii said:

I have hidden the Brett Sutton stuff as I don't want people who didn't follow the whole thread thinking it may be referring to Callum. 

Cmon Roxii.  We were about due to rehash it

Just now, Diamonds said:

Cmon Roxii.  We were about due to rehash it

Give it its own thread, that way it makes it easier for me to delete is when it inevitably goes south :lol: 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, roxii said:

Awwww, c'mon Roxii - I didn't get to read the insults from the angry, pitchfork wielding mob 😂😂

Edited by The Customer
  • Haha 2

On 24/10/2018 at 2:23 PM, Pencil_Towel said:

Saw and noticed the exact same thing.  As far as ADMIN's from certain pages plugging the Cupcake Cartel

Whats the issue with that then?

16 minutes ago, trickle said:

Sites such as Triathlon Marketplace and Bicyle Marketplace have pretty strict rules that they are supposed to be for selling items, must have a price etc etc. But then they decide to allow a broadcast for certain things such as Cupcake cartels latest intake? 

1 minute ago, pieman said:

Sites such as Triathlon Marketplace and Bicyle Marketplace have pretty strict rules that they are supposed to be for selling items, must have a price etc etc. But then they decide to allow a broadcast for certain things such as Cupcake cartels latest intake? 

Where did that happen?

7 minutes ago, pieman said:

Triathlon Marketplace

Yeah one of the admins of Triathlon Marketplace is a Cupcake...

Edit: actually he no longer seems to be an admin or on facebook... he did set it up though.

Edited by MissJess
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, pieman said:

I own both groups. I co-run the Tri market with another guy.

The other Tri Market Admin may well be benefiting (??) from posting the Cartel post and at the end of the day it is his group/forum so can bend the rules if he wants.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, trickle said:

I own both groups. I co-run the Tri market with another guy.

The other Tri Market Admin may well be benefiting (??) from posting the Cartel post and at the end of the day it is his group/forum so can bend the rules if he wants.

Can u sort out the listing function on Facebook app for me so it lists from most recent ? 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Can u sort out the listing function on Facebook app for me so it lists from most recent ? 

I'm trickle, not Zuckerberg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, trickle said:

Never said there was an issue 'trickle', just mentioned, like Roxii, i noticed the same behaviour he did.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Callum continues his sook in this interview 50 minutes in...

https://www.fitter.co.nz/fitter-radio/2018/11/11/episode-237-callum-millward

Truth = going on a radio with a pet presenter saying what you say is truth.

Don't know either of these people. Watt based on performance and credentials is a coach of some quality. The other seeks to be Watt by starting cartels and saying look at me.

Watt looks like he may have had issues and had a bit of a crack and Millward cried and sought attention

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryBevan said:

Truth = going on a radio with a pet presenter saying what you say is truth.

Don't know either of these people. Watt based on performance and credentials is a coach of some quality. The other seeks to be Watt by starting cartels and saying look at me.

Watt looks like he may have had issues and had a bit of a crack and Millward cried and sought attention

Yeah. Although dog move by Watt having a go during the run leg of the world champs when Millward was down for the count. Should have bailed him up at the after party.

• Like 1

Carrying on like a bunch of preschoolers after someone ate an orange that didn’t belong to them!  Go and give each other a reach around and move on

• Haha 3

Professionals fighting in public.  Hilarious 

its a bit like that time faris mum said she wanted to fight macca for picking on her son. 

Comedy gold. 

1 hour ago, zed said:

Yeah. Although dog move by Watt having a go during the run leg of the world champs when Millward was down for the count. Should have bailed him up at the after party.

I agree 100% - if you have a difference sort it out by all means - but after the race in private - and Millward hasn't done himself any favours by continuing it - really apart from a really small handful of people, who cares? From the outside it's looking like one Bully and one Big Sook 😥 

1 hour ago, KieranR said:

Carrying on like a bunch of preschoolers after someone ate an orange that didn’t belong to them!  Go and give each other a reach around and move on

Reach around for the win 😂😂😂😎🤘

• Haha 1

Quite a dignified, plausible response from Millward. Not 100% sure about it hitting social media, but then would Ironman have taken action if it wasn't out there for the world to see? And an official complaint was necessitated. You can't have professional coaches abusing competitors. Pisspoor from Crowley too. 

11 minutes ago, zed said:

Quite a dignified, plausible response from Millward. Not 100% sure about it hitting social media, but then would Ironman have taken action if it wasn't out there for the world to see? And an official complaint was necessitated. You can't have professional coaches abusing competitors. Pisspoor from Crowley too. 

Yeah as much as millward comes across as a bit of a loose character I actually think he’s quite clever, he’s certainly not dumb, and appears to have won this case with what he said in the interview that they are waiting on a public apology from Watt. I still think a reach around is the way forward though 😂😂😂😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, zed said:

What as Ironman's ruling?

2 minutes ago, Turts said:

What the heck is a reach around?

Wedgie? 

Um yeah.. lets go with that...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, pieman said:

Um yeah.. lets go with that...

Im still not understanding 😔

1 hour ago, BarryBevan said:

Haven’t listened yet. I’d be interested to know. 

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Haven’t listened yet. I’d be interested to know. 

Dont waste your time listening 

They gave him a warning 

2 hours ago, Turts said:

What the heck is a reach around?

Wedgie? 

When one person "reaches around" on another person.... It's rude.... 

9 minutes ago, FFF1077 said:

Ok, well leave it t that. 

I'm still none the wiser, and given the lack of forthcoming detail, I think id prefer to stay that way! 

No need to explain further.......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shrek said:

Dont waste your time listening 

They gave him a warning 

Thanks. 

Tough penality.  Watt must be reeling. 

6 hours ago, BarryBevan said:

Neither side have paid their Active Fee for the arbitrator that WTC was going to engage, so it seems their ruling is ... it will all blow over ...

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, FFF1077 said:

Sorry I don't get it?

1 minute ago, zed said:

Sorry I don't get it?

It's a hand job mate.  He's reaching around to give the other bloke a handie.

4 minutes ago, RunBrettRun said:

It's a hand job mate.  He's reaching around to give the other bloke a handie.

It's alright, I was just pulling the piss :)

1 hour ago, zed said:

Sorry I don't get it?

Well you're hanging out with the wrong guys then 😂😂😂✌️

• Haha 6

Hey Shrek.  Which part of what Cal and Bevan have said in the interview is not correct?  

Cam made a dick of himself and should have just apologised and that would have been the end of it.  But instead writes a whole heap of bullshit about Cal.  That is not right.  

If Cam wants to explain himself.  The option is open to go on the show.  

I don't know Sarah but I feel sorry for her.  She has done nothing wrong but her name keeps coming up.  

Hey Shrek to you even know Cal or Cam?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Infinit Jase said:

Cam made a dick of himself and should have just apologised and that would have been the end of it.  But instead writes a whole heap of bullshit about Cal.  That is not right.  

Yup total f*ck up for accosting Millward then total f*ck up 2.0 for coming up with a story a small child could have picked holes in. He should have put his big boy pants on, apologised and then would have been it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zed said:

Sorry I don't get it?

I thought it  might have been a cuddle, you know like when you reach around someone.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, FFF1077 said:

Well you're hanging out with the wrong guys then 😂😂😂✌️

I lost my dinner at this, best post ever

• Haha 1